God No!!!!

moyes no way. is this a clever plot by chansiri to  have these rumours so we end up wanting to keep carlos?. carlos has to go the sooner the better maybe if we get hammered against either against either  sunderland or Fulham a new manager would have enough time to get players in what we need before deadline .

None of us have any idea whether he'd be good for us or not. Sometimes a manger just seems to click with a club and sometimes not. In fairness I don't think he did a bad job at Man U with a squad that was very much on the wane and relatively hardly any resources to do anything about it...

47 minutes ago, AwokenGiant said:

Never thought I'd say this, but I'm leaning more towards selling Foresteiri and spending the money on an out-and-out quality left-winger than sacking CC at this stage. 

If you really think that whoever is responsible for our recruitment can bring in a quality left-winger then you haven't been paying attention for the last two years.

We need to keep hold of all of our better players, because the club isn't capable of bringing in better with the money we'd get.

Give Carlos chance to do his stuff and get us winning. If we haven't got into our stride then he will have to go but 2 games in is premature.

Moyes, maybe, you can never tell until someone has been in the job for a while. Moyes has a pedigree, he's been around a long time, he's done well at Everton and there are reasons he's struggled in his last 2 posts.

Personally I'd be tempted by a good young German manager, they seem to do well over here.

I think our recruitment needs sorting rather than the manager, we aren't buying the right players, they are all good players they just don't fit our style very well. Get that sorted and we are good to go.

12 minutes ago, Bleeder said:

None of us have any idea whether he'd be good for us or not. Sometimes a manger just seems to click with a club and sometimes not. In fairness I don't think he did a bad job at Man U with a squad that was very much on the wane and relatively hardly any resources to do anything about it...

I agree with you there, I'm not saying I would want Moyes but Sunderland have been a car crash for years and Sociedad was never going to work out so that can be dismissed.

We do have a lot of Scottish players and maybe he would click with us like he did at Preston and Everton. 

I just want someone else to have a go at managing the players really as I feel we have gone stale under Carlos 

1 hour ago, Royal_D said:

Winnall scored the goal and was arguably MOM and ur saying Abdi should have come on instead !? 

Did we win the game?

I agree Winnall did well, but if that is what's needed then why not start the game that way, with 3 srikers?

The team needs balance, Bannan and Hutch do not give balance. 

The answer is not an extra forward, it's different midfield.

Be honest, would you have put Winnall on then?

UTO

2 hours ago, AMB1867 said:

Moyes can't do any worse than Carlos is doing.

He had a tough time at Man Utd and wasn't allowed the resources that LVG or JM had.

Then at Sunderland had no resources what so ever. 

Id take the gamble compared to the absolute garbish that #CluelessCarlos continues to serve up.

Would you take moyes over wilder at the moment?