God No!!!!

1 minute ago, horny owl said:

I'd have people working their backsides off finding our new manager

You'd just stay as we are and lose again

Thats up to you 

I didn't say that you pillock. 

IF we are going to move Carlos on then we need to get someone good in!!!!

You have said you'd sack him and replace him with anyone. That's not someone good! 

Edited by SiJ

29 minutes ago, Slick. said:

In the last 4 years, Moyes has failed at 3 different clubs, has a relegation on his CV and has been sacked from every club that he's managed since May 2013.

Anyone that wants a failure like that managing Wednesday is not an owl's fan.

Sorry pal but everyone is due their own opinion but you aren't to be the judge of who can be an Owls fan.

1 hour ago, gurujuan said:

We didn't have better players than Huddersfield. We may have had more household names from five years ago, but better players? No chance

But 'Udders didn't have our strike force. No way. They just used what they had better than us.

I think Moyes is one of those solid, functional managers who can be described as competent rather than outstanding.

Everton and Preston were ideal jobs for him; he did reasonably well at both, without setting the world on fire, at clubs where expectations were not massive.

I don't think he would be the man to take us forward.

Edited by Roy Of The Roasters

4 minutes ago, SiJ said:

I didn't say that you pillock. 

IF we are going to move Carlos on then we need to get someone good in!!!!

You have said you'd sack him and replace him with anyone. That's not someone good! 

I'll make it clearer for you then I can see you struggle a bit

I'D GET SOMEBODY GOOD IN TO BE MANAGER OF SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY.

5 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

We need to change something.

Either the tactics, or the manager. But I don't think Carlos has it in him to understand what needs changing. We'll see.

I think we honestly need to ask ourselves whether we can see Carlos taking us up. And I saw enough last season to know the answer is no. I think we're wasting precious FFP time now on a spent force.

1 minute ago, Leaping Lannys Perm said:

Absolutely horrendous journalism.

No source quoted. Not even a suggestion  of a source.

And that's before you even consider the fact that he is starting roumors about whether or not a man is about to lose his livelihood.

That's how the media works

Corrupt, unscrupulous hacks.

8 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Either the tactics, or the manager. But I don't think Carlos has it in him to understand what needs changing. We'll see.

Yep, we need freshening up either by wheeling and dealing and more attacking football and/or a new manager (hopefully a young up and coming manager on the rise).

In all seriousness, losing two play-offs consecutively has to leave its mark, not least with the players. I'm sure they all like Carlos, but do they believe he can get us over the line??? A new manager brings new hope, both for the players and the fans. Really, he should have gone in the summer. That would have been the best for everyone.

As for Moyes, well he wouldn't be my first choice, but we are a second-tier team after all. The top managers aren't going to be coming here, and young up-and-coming managers are a gamble. We need a fresh face; someone untainted by two play-off failures, and able to implement different ideas and tactics. Things just get stale, and that's what's happened here.

22 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

If I remember correctly these were the words Carlos used after he signed his contract extension in the summer. And that we need to sign 4-5 new players that will make a difference from the start of the season 

The only thing that has changed since last season is we have 1 point from the first two games rather than 4 

:duntmatter: