God No!!!!

I don't care what names are popping up in the media just as long as there are some out there

Id take anybody over Carlos and it's got to happen soon or we'll fail to get promoted yet again

With FFP looming the damage is done and now is the time to act

11 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

A year ago I'd have thought excellent (if we didn't have a manager then) 

But he was so defeatist at Sunderland. The determined Moyes from the Everton days doesn't exist. He signed them up for relegation in his first interview. 

Yeah the Sunderland thing was a weird one.  He seemed as if he was being made to work there in a community service 

But I wouldn't object to Chansiri meeting with him to see if he is feeling more positive about our set up and what he could do with it. 

Its time for a change now, Carlos has had 94 league games and on the last few games evidence we are not going in the right direction 

1 hour ago, Holmes said:

He's won The Community Shield with Man United  and Football League Second Division with Preston in 1999–2000

I'd rather we just forget about him.

Lol. Charlie can't even get past Huddersfield over two legs, in spite of possessing better players than his opponent.

1 hour ago, Southie_Owl said:

I agree with you there, I'm not saying I would want Moyes but Sunderland have been a car crash for years and Sociedad was never going to work out so that can be dismissed.

We do have a lot of Scottish players and maybe he would click with us like he did at Preston and Everton. 

I just want someone else to have a go at managing the players really as I feel we have gone stale under Carlos 

We're stagnant.

2 hours ago, torryowl said:

I thought QPR  were awful yesterday and showed no attacking intent or desire to go for a win what so ever .....that may not be Holloway's fault totally as he can only work with what he has but he does seem to get the sack a lot and there doesn't seem to be outrage from the fans when does ..

He also gets teams promoted 

3 hours ago, Blue and white said:

Last manager we had the that managed Man Utd didn't turn out bad.

Yes he is no Nagelsmann or Megson but if Sir Alex single handedly picked him to be his successor then he must have something about him.

Did very well at Everton, out of his depth at Man Utd and no one on God's great earth could have done a job at Sunderland.

All in all not the worst name linked to us.

Sam did OK there.

Edited by daleblue

3 hours ago, AMB1867 said:

Moyes can't do any worse than Carlos is doing.

He had a tough time at Man Utd and wasn't allowed the resources that LVG or JM had.

Then at Sunderland had no resources what so ever. 

Id take the gamble compared to the absolute garbish that #CluelessCarlos continues to serve up.

Please go to the NE and give Sunderland AFC any your resources you may have ... oh and don't come back please.

Oh and you'll find many places to gamble up there .... more betting shops

per capita than anywhere in the UK.

41 minutes ago, Holmes said:

We have a divine right to get pat Huddersfield because you assume we have better players than Huddersfield?

Have to admire yourself belief at least.

We didn't have better players than Huddersfield. We may have had more household names from five years ago, but better players? No chance

37 minutes ago, horny owl said:

I don't care what names are popping up in the media just as long as there are some out there

Id take anybody over Carlos and it's got to happen soon or we'll fail to get promoted yet again

With FFP looming the damage is done and now is the time to act

Thank f00k that you're not in charge. 

I'd rather we actually get someone good in if we are to make a change. 

Each to their own though.