Forestieri not in the squad

8 hours ago, Copthorneowl said:

Consistent as ever you must have posted more rubbish about FF than anyone ever dozens of negative anti FF posts. My original post has been validated as we now know (and didn't when I posted) that FF reacted to being clattered by Winall yet FF is to blame for his reaction so how can it all be down to FF.  

As said poor management by Carlos who yet again hangs him out dry.  I suppose the picture of him training the kids has really put you're blood pressure up he might stay with us heaven forbid neg away.

how can Carlos be to blame for this , he didn't put the bust up out there a fan did , the rumour spread and Carlos was questioned on it

Carlos was right to leave ff out for what happened but maybe Winnall isn't going down so well

1 hour ago, sage owl said:

You really are a bizzare poster you're now trying to tell us than anyone who sits 12 rows above the professionals is too low to see what's happening.

I'm out .:manager:

Perhaps rather than being out you should join sky and advise them that the camera view on TV should be pitchside as that's the best view......if you think managers stand pitchside to get the best view then you are a fool....why, when scouting, do you think they sit in the directors box and the like rather than on the front row....and exec boxes....all that money and they get a bobbar view half way up or at the back of the stand.....should be at pitchside surely

Edited by Ian

7 minutes ago, Ian said:

Perhaps rather than being out you should join sky and advise them that the camera view on TV should be pitchside as that's the best view......if you think managers stand pitchside to get the best view then you are a fool....why, when scouting, do you think they sit in the directors box and the like rather than on the front row....and exec boxes....all that money and they get a bobbar view half way up or at the back of the stand.....should be at pitchside surely

But you basically said anyone below row 12 shouldn't comment due to their crap view, does that or does that not include managers and coaches? You spell Bannan like that by the way. Anyone with a decent view of the scoreboard or the pitch from their seat should be able to tell that his name isn't Bannon.

2 hours ago, McRightSide said:

People have been gunning for FF since the beginning of last season.

This suits their agenda.

Not sure I have an 'agenda' but I don't mind admitting I don't like FF. I went to Norwich last season, Paid £35, rearranged some family duties so I could go and someone on a reported £25k per week (More then most supporters earn in a year) decided to throw a strop because he wanted more money.

He crossed a line that day and still believe he shouldn't be at the club and sorry a PR apology cuts no ice with me. He wasn't sorry enough to not accept his improved contract.

Reading that back makes it sound like I am boiling with rage about it still which is not accurate but will admit I will be glad if he leaves.

Yes I agree good player when in the mood but that's a reason why him and his agent knows he can act like a spoiled kid and get away with it. Will always be another club willing to pay him big money.

11 hours ago, Grandad said:

Yes,  and Rhodes

If we can't buy players because of FFP until we sell 20k Club 1867 packages -  then they are our 2 most valuable assets. We desperately need to strengthen our defensive options and it's clear CC can't manage FF, nor play to the strengths of JR. They are both surplus, even though they are our best players 

Although I'd much rather we got rid of Carlos now. Totally unprofessional with his comments about FF after Preston, and probably a major reason FF hasn't replicated his previous form 

What was that?

1 minute ago, stevewhiterose said:

Just read Winnall's comments on the Green Un app and he mentions not being able to talk about the incident with FF, ie confidentiality within the squad etc. It's strange how the whole world knew about it later that day!!

I think his celebration and the elation of his team mates that he had scored says it all.

12 hours ago, Grandad said:

Yes,  and Rhodes

If we can't buy players because of FFP until we sell 20k Club 1867 packages -  then they are our 2 most valuable assets. We desperately need to strengthen our defensive options and it's clear CC can't manage FF, nor play to the strengths of JR. They are both surplus, even though they are our best players 

Although I'd much rather we got rid of Carlos now. Totally unprofessional with his comments about FF after Preston, and probably a major reason FF hasn't replicated his previous form 

But FF was ok at Preston was on the bench v Chezzy and didn't take part against QPR.  Bit early to be talking about form isn't it.

If we have to strengthen by letting players go so be it.

It's often been the case for us over the he years. They are probably our two most valuable assets cash wise.   Not sure they are our best players. 

3 minutes ago, owlZfan84 said:

So is FF actually going then?

Because Doom Howson and that other 'journalist' for the The Star have managed to knock up another article about why FF should be sold.

They are absolutely wallowing in this.  

I think he'll be off yes. The incident was nothing more than handbags, but as shown on Saturday the players are on Winnall's side, and so is the manager. 

Of course he can only go if someone bids for him.

9 minutes ago, AMB1867 said:

The incident is over a poor tackle on Sam, which led to a bit of afters. No surprise really.

But leaving him out when we are playing so badly? Stupid. Just fine him.

#CluelessCarlos

It was actually a tackle by Sam 

CluelessAMB1867

• Haha 2

Guest Deleted member
1 minute ago, hugeowl said:

It was actually a tackle by Sam 

CluelessAMB1867

Yes this is what I heard too - he was clattered by Sam and reacted to it

21 minutes ago, AMB1867 said:

The incident is over a poor tackle on Sam, which led to a bit of afters. No surprise really.

But leaving him out when we are playing so badly? Stupid. Just fine him.

#CluelessCarlos

Must have been a bit more than that or Winnall would have been out too