Forestieri not in the squad

2 hours ago, ramone said:

We've seen FF on song for 1 season. Last season I didn't see this passion. All I saw was a spoilt brat throwing his toys out of the pram. He was average at best last season. He's dining out on his name and a good 15-16 season.

You need more than reading glasses if all you saw last season was him throwing his toys out....did you not see him scoring more goals than any other player?...was that because you weren't there or just happened to be getting a shandy while it happened or really do need better glasses?

FF was our top scorer two seasons in a row, WTF is with people saying sell him? He's dynamic like all our other players aren't so why would we get rid? Yesterday it looked like we were playing a 4-3-3 after the Hutch + Loovens injuries, FF would have THRIVED in that role. We should just play like that from now on with FF/Hooper/Winnall playing the deep role.

4 hours ago, ramone said:

You're bang on

With a firing FF in our team we look a better team. He was firing in that first season. Last season he wasn't because he started causing problems by being a spoilt bobbar. 

Youve quite clearly never played that much football because you'd understand how a dressing room works if you have. A squad that has a bad egg in it isn't happy. An unhappy squad doesn't play to their full potential. So yes, is say FF's behaviour has some bearing on disjointed performances. 

But it hey what do I know, I don't have Student in my name... 

So... you say it has some bearing on the disjointed performances. Which is exactly what I've been saying.

What I'm saying is that it isn't the only bearing, and there is Carlos who has quite a lot of bearing in how we play. You make out like I'm saying it has no bearing whatsoever...

2 hours ago, canadianowl said:

FF was our top scorer two seasons in a row, WTF is with people saying sell him? He's dynamic like all our other players aren't so why would we get rid? Yesterday it looked like we were playing a 4-3-3 after the Hutch + Loovens injuries, FF would have THRIVED in that role. We should just play like that from now on with FF/Hooper/Winnall playing the deep role.

He may have been our top scorer but he didnt really score enough - maybe a Rhodes, Hooper, Winnall could score more given the chance and a team tats not trying to shoehorne FF into it.

6 hours ago, Ian said:

If watching the likes of Reach and jones doesn't punish you then you are either happy paying to watch mediocre players draw with QPR or you don't go

Your not the bafoon that sits in row 12 of the north stand are never heard a more negative supporter with so little knowledge of the game.

Guest Deleted member
11 minutes ago, Spookone said:

He may have been our top scorer but he didnt really score enough - maybe a Rhodes, Hooper, Winnall could score more given the chance and a team tats not trying to shoehorne FF into it.

May

Didn't really 

Maybe 

Given the chance 

Sounds definitive to me 

2 hours ago, canadianowl said:

We should but Carlos won't.

6 hours ago, Manchester_Owl said:

You keep on referring back to his antics last season. Ok let's do that, just so that we can get everything into perspective, but let's include everything, right!?

Was our top scorer season 1. Fact.

Was our most exciting player first season 1.  Subjective.

Was our most dangerous player season 1. Subjective.

Has been photographed watching the development squad, season 1. Fact.

Refused to play against Villa. Season 2. Speculation.

Played against Villa season 2. Fact.

Scored against Villa season 2, despite speculation of him not wanting to play. Fact.

Was on less money than Fletcher, despite being our main player and not being happy about it. Speculation.

Refused to Travel to play against against Norwich season 2. Speculation/fact.

Made to apologise to the fans. Fact

Apologised to the fans and the club. Fact.

Made to look like a wounded dog season 2. Subjective.

Was the top goal scorer season 2. Fact.

Was our most exciting player season 2. Subjective.

Missed pen at Brighton away where the whole side crumbled despite having a real opportunity to get 3 points from a promotion rival. Fact.

When benched at Newcastle at home (due to injuries) was dying to get on the pitch. Season 2. Fact.

Scored a cracking goal at Forest away showing determination and desire to succeed. Season 2. Subjective.

Jumped into the away crowed when he scored at Forest away. Season 2. Fact.

Scored a flying header against Cardiff at home to beat Warnocks ridged side. Season 2. Fact.

Missed pen in the playoffs. Fact.

Came back/rushed from an injury in the playoffs. Speculation.

Was one of our better players Preston away. Season 3. Subjective.

Refused to play wide left. Season 3 Speculation.

Manager states he did not refuse to play out wide. Fact.

He tracks back more than most players. Season 1/2/3. Subjective.

He had an altercation with another player over a bad/late tackle season 3. Speculation.

He was dropped from the squad yesterday because of that altercation Speculation.

Now..... Go through that list and weigh up the facts against the speculations and the subjective views. You may come to the conclusion that your treatment or should I say anger towards Fernando Forestieri is an overreaction. It's the type of overaction (because of how social media gets us close to the players) drives the players out of the club. This is only reason why I'm even bothering replying to some of you.  As I hope to dilute the guilty first ask questions last mentality.

I'll never use those condoms again.

11 hours ago, Grandad said:

26 pages of mostly bile and conjecture aimed at attacking our most valuable player in the last 2 play off campaigns 

I bet you lot loved Andy Booth or Chris OGrady

The best managers can handle the best players. 

Didn't you start a thread saying you would sell him before this had happened?