qpr is last sat home 3pm for a long time!

There was a long stretch without one earlier this year as well. I think I'm right in saying that in 2017 we'll only have had 6 Saturday 3pm home games from January to November, and then we have 3 in December (obviously they're still subject to alteration as well)

We'd probably get more Saturday 3pm home games in the Premier League, daft as it sounds!

3pm Saturday will always be the best time to watch. Chance for a few pints first, even if working Saturday morning. Always disappointed when a home game is moved from that time and to Sunday lunch is worst, I seem to think we have a few of those coming up as well. Less atmosphere, although that won't be the case against the pigs. On the other hand I don't go away often so it's always good to watch on TV. Must be even worse for those following us away. Agree that next season in the Premiership we will have more 3pm Saturday kicks offs as a little fish in a big sea.

3 hours ago, tommypolyfilla said:

My wife's expecting a baby in October. Scary to think that the next time I go to a Saturday afternoon match I'll be a dad!!

Don't be scared mate it's brilliant believe me.

• Like 1