The Graph Thread 2017/18 - This season compared to previous two seasons

On 8/1/2017 at 16:14, RyanSWFC said:

A nice new blue line will be added over the course of the season so we can compare how we're doing this season to the previous two under Carlos, which will hopefully show that further progress has been made compared to last season. What strikes me straight away is that in both of the last two seasons we had spells of poor form at the start of the season and then again around matches 32-38, and these spells probably cost us a shot at automatic promotion.

I've brought the relegation line back because I don't want to tempt fate. :manager: 

For those interested, the straight lines represent the mean average points per game that were needed to achieve automatic promotion/reach playoffs/stay up over the last 5 seasons. For example last season Leeds finished 7th (:biggrin:) on 75 points, therefore it would be possible to get into the playoffs with 75 points, so this points total along with the corresponding points totals for the preceding 4 seasons would be used to calculate the 5-season average points total needed to finish in the top 6.

Untitled.png

Where is the SWFC 2017/18  ...are we 1 point better off toneet than at this time last year?

After this one poor performance I think we can all agree it's time for @RyanSWFC to go.

Supplied us with graphs week in, week out for the past 2 seasons but the spark seems to have gone. His tactics are boring, he'd rather do things like spend time with family, sleep or go to his paid job instead of formulating complicated graphs for free and posting them to loyal/baying supporters like us.

Ryan out! 

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, mark1948 said:

59b905e431606_pointsgraph7games.thumb.png.11829881470154c45cb9fe1486be166e.png

Here we are after 7 games in 6th place still one point better off than last season. With Cardiff losing a win against them on Saturday will see us flying.

Too complicated you usurper you. 

We need our simple graph. 

Where's Ryan. RYAN!!!!