Signings unlikely next week

We are really only one signing short now. We clearly need a CB, leaving us with 4 counting Hutch, which is exactly where we stood last August.

No panic. Though unless we had a good'un lined up, which doesn't appear to be the case, letting Sasso go seems very odd.

47 minutes ago, twolaptops said:

Says you moaning about the few who are moaning about the ones who are moaning about those who are moaning about the ones who are moaning...I am therefor moaning about you moaning

I'm not moaning I'm observing. I'm in a totally different gang altogether.:manager:

1 hour ago, Slick. said:

After the debacle at Burton Albion last August, I can't agree with you there.

I don’t understand your point. You’ve referred to a game where we played neither Lees nor Loovens?.

We’ve got until the end of August to sign a CB or two, with Hutch as back up in the meantime. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

7 minutes ago, kevtheowl said:

Can't say too much, but the players mentioned are off the scale for the championship.   Happy days.  UTO 

It's not Neil 'Razor Ruddock is it? My mistake, he can't get on the scales now, never mind off!

2 hours ago, Holmowl said:

We are really only one signing short now. We clearly need a CB, leaving us with 4 counting Hutch, which is exactly where we stood last August.

No panic. Though unless we had a good'un lined up, which doesn't appear to be the case, letting Sasso go seems very odd.

I think we also need two new full backs. 

Hunt, Palmer, Fox and Pudil aren't strong enough for an auto challenge. They are our key weakness, give away too many free kicks in wide areas that lead to a lot of the goals we ship.

If we sort the defence out it might get Carlos to give our midfield more fredom and lead to a more attacking threat.