First Game of Season...

32 minutes ago, bradowl said:

That would be a good un, decent allocation and maybe players might turn up this time, been poor on previous couple of visits. 

Really not enjoyed our performances at Preston, doesnt help when sat with the in-laws that are all PNE season ticket holders.

Millwall at home , then if its away maybe Qpr ,  I think it wil be boxing day home and new years away , first time we meet dem blades at bumhole lane will be around october some obscure kick of like 8pm on a thursday night , then it will be Feb at our place on a sunday 11am kick of and half the ground netted off and police for ball boys and wednesday fans in the ground before 9am then we will be allowed to leave only through the kop .................. crazy fixture list would be Boxing day Wednesday V dem blades then last match at the stink hole now that would be a season of two games !! my who would sleep well until after the boxing day match tickets would be a sellers market i think training sessions would be attended by 10,000 fans letting the players know how important the fixture is .... melt down for sure !!!!!!

Are the fixtures actually random or do they add restrictions other than two clubs from same town at home? Would prefer a "easier" home or away have to get off to a good start through Aug / Sept, otherwise can see CC under pressure and DC will not be patient this time.

1 hour ago, swal-owl-s26 said:

Deffo Fulham away.

Last Season Derby v Brighton 1st game.Both losing play-off s.finalists

Derby finished lower in league so if same happens again it's Fulham away.

Fulham away nailed on, year before it was the 2 semi finalists again Brentford v Ipswich

3 hours ago, Harrysgame said:

Are the fixtures actually random or do they add restrictions other than two clubs from same town at home? Would prefer a "easier" home or away have to get off to a good start through Aug / Sept, otherwise can see CC under pressure and DC will not be patient this time.

I read an article several years ago and there's other restrictions. And it's ridiculous. I think it said either Norwich or Ipswich couldn't be away when a certain team was at away. And the two clubs were worlds apart. Midlands or London I think. It was something to do with train stations and there's a chance that fans would be at the same station. 

Ill tey ans find the article again.