Medical Department Sacked

if this is true I really think this is great news as our injury record and length of time off for key players has been a running joke for last two to three seasons especially. I still believe abdi came here with something and Watford knew but our medical staff didn't pick up on it in my opinion. we have all these fantastic facilities and we need to have a fully fit squad playing to the max next season.

44 minutes ago, james o connor said:

I have been critical of the amount and length of injuries we have had but to me it seems a bit unfair. The medical staff get sacked yet Carlos who made the same tactical errors in the play offs as last year and spunked big money on poor players gets rewarded with a new deal. 

Madness isn't it.

Lucky cc. It seems he's managed to get away with all his errors throughout the season. When  you have a squad the size of ours there should be more than enough cover for injuries. Needs to take a good long look at himself and his recruitment before sacking everyone else.

11 minutes ago, vulva said:

How can people be critical of how long players have been out for when they have absolutely no idea what the injuries are?

People just make stuff up.

Injuries don't count when it comes to Owlstalk re. availibility or with regards to substitutions.

If they're living they're available and if they're walking they're fit to continue.  If your player of the year leaves the pitch after less than 5 minutes then this also doesn't count.

Injuries only ever count when players coming back from a lay off aren't quite there yet. In this case there is no way they should ever have started in the first place.

Think that just about covers Owlstalk rules re. injured players.

44 minutes ago, darklord said:

The clubs next to a river you lazy begger

If you think I'm strolling over there every time there's a foul you can think again.  Especially in these days when they barely get touched, down they go as if they have been pole axed then its a ten minute water break, then the big girly puffters start passing the ball back to the opposition.  

Can you imagine Big Jack, Mick Pickering, Mick Lyons, Carlton Palmer, Nigel Pearson putting up with all that stuff and nonsense? 

By Jove, you've got my gander up now and no mistake.

5 minutes ago, Holmes said:

If you think I'm strolling over there every time there's a foul you can think again.  Especially in these days when they barely get touched, down they go as if they have been pole axed then its a ten minute water break, then the big girly puffters start passing the ball back to the opposition.  

Can you imagine Big Jack, Mick Pickering, Mick Lyons, Carlton Palmer, Nigel Pearson putting up with all that stuff and nonsense? 

By Jove, you've got my gander up now and no mistake.

OK your opinions have been noted. In light of this your job offer has been withdrawn and we've found a more willing candidate. We were hoping you could both work together as a team but we accept your decision. Close the door on your way out.

IMG_8021.JPG.44ac86e91c41d5a2169f76076c76e1ce.JPG

3 hours ago, Saxondale said:

lol

It's more DC than CC why this has come about. The final straw was the debacle with Hooper's original injury and how it was mis-diagnosed and poorly handled.

So I'm led to believe. Club has spent a lot of money sourcing outside treatment and diagnosis.

If that's the case, sayonara.  Time for better.

1 minute ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

OK your opinions have been noted. In light of this your job offer has been withdrawn and we've found a more willing candidate. We were hoping you could both work together as a team but we accept your decision. Close the door on your way out.

IMG_8021.JPG.44ac86e91c41d5a2169f76076c76e1ce.JPG

She can fetch the water then.

1 hour ago, rob1601 said:

Can't speak for length of injuries as we don't know exactly what players are suffering with however fitness on the other hand is something I've been disappointed with this season. Our team looks knackered and lethargic all time especially considering we don't bother turning up for the first half.

Some teams come and look so fluid getting up and down the pitch and we make 5-10 yard runs look tiresome. I do think the way CC sets us up causes this as he expects our "attacking" players to do so much defensive work.

Something needs to change regarding this though.