Medical Department Sacked

Although I agree with many that Huddersfield looked fitter than us in extra time at Hillsborough, we were one of the highest scorers of goals in the last 5 minutes of the match than any team in the division so I'm not sure overall fitness is the issue.

2 hours ago, Mr Farrell said:

Grasping at straws for a poor season tactically.

The groundsman will be next for poor turf length.

Don't let a thing like "fact" (of which there are none as yet)get in the way of another  dig at Carlos eh.

Edited by BARMYARMY2010

1 minute ago, Mishowl said:

Could the reason it seems to take players longer than expected to return is because they are being asked, against the advice of the medical team, to do too much too early resulting in complications and further injury?

Definitely not. The opppsite, if anything.

50 minutes ago, Big Ron's Sovereign said:

OK your opinions have been noted. In light of this your job offer has been withdrawn and we've found a more willing candidate. We were hoping you could both work together as a team but we accept your decision. Close the door on your way out.

IMG_8021.JPG.44ac86e91c41d5a2169f76076c76e1ce.JPG

Bog roll usage will go through the roof.

Glad to see some action from the club at least.

Carlos admitting we hurt ourselves starting slowly and knows it must stop and now had our apparently sub par medical staff booted.If medical work was being outsourced regularly as rumoured then it had to be done.

I'm sure It'll be DC doing this, no doubt frustrated at what he's getting back for his money.

Convinced now more than ever Carlos only got the extra year in the knowledge everything he and his team does will be scrutinised like never before and if needs be any failing area will be deleted.

3 hours ago, sweetsheri said:

It's not just injuries though for me. We didn't look the fittest team most of the season.

Semi final at home it was stark how much fitter udders looked 

I did think this also mate although he did rest most of the team the kant lol

Edited by owls_wawaw

2 hours ago, vulva said:

How can people be critical of how long players have been out for when they have absolutely no idea what the injuries are?

Absolutely

Also staff can't just be sacked these days - there has to be a valid reason

Unless the staff were on fixed term contracts i'd imagine there were some pay outs to get rid

2 hours ago, Holmes said:

Can you imagine Big Jack, Mick Pickering, Mick Lyons, Carlton Palmer, Nigel Pearson putting up with all that stuff and nonsense? 

By Jove, you've got my gander up now and no mistake.

Well I don't think goosey, goosey will be happy about that.lol