Conor Hourihane

1 minute ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

When your stat website reckons Hourihane and Knockaert were the best two defensive players in the Championship, you know you've filtered it wrong somehow...

:duntmatter:

You beat me to it. Knockaert known throughout the country for his excellent defensive work. 

lol

Guest BULGARIA
3 hours ago, Lythamowl said:

we have every quality bloody striker in the championship all we need now is someone to pass the ruddy ball to them........

spot on.

Why cant Carlos and his staff see this?    and why some fans think Rhodes and Winnall have been poor is even more baffling considering they hardly av owt to feed off. 

3 hours ago, Bluesteel said:

True, but I think Hourihane was a key target for Bruce and they must've paid north of 7m for the pair. Not sure player plus cash deals happen these days.

Last time I saw one was when Leicester wanted Andy Booth and wanted to give us someone even worse in return.

Loved Andy booths commitment to the cause and how he' was fearless when it came to getting stuck in even when he was gonna get hurt, bit like Dave, but did score goals lol

Can't imagine signing him just months after signing villa, I don't really know how he's got on there? But if there was a chance to get him here for a similar fee to Villa paid I think we should jump at the chance. 

58 minutes ago, 1993swfc said:

Can't imagine signing him just months after signing villa, I don't really know how he's got on there? But if there was a chance to get him here for a similar fee to Villa paid I think we should jump at the chance. 

We could get better on loan from the Premier League

8 hours ago, MOwl said:

Looks like we're going to be going back in for him. 

Is he what we need? Will Villa sell? Who does he replace in our midfield?

Sauce ? 

West Midlands press........... 

Aston Villa are tracking the availability of Fleetwood Town left-back, Amari'i Bell - according to reports.

The defender has impressed in League One and is fully capable going forward as well as back.

Norwich are also thought to be keen, but any move from Villa could depend on the club getting rid of Jordan Amavi, who is currently second in-line behind Neil Taylor.

Meanwhile, Sheffield Wednesday have been linked with a move for Conor Hourihane.

The midfielder only joined Villa in January, but Wednesday might be tempted to try and pry him from B6 with a big-money offer.