First official Summer signing - Conor Grant

28 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

How in the f*ck did you come across this, Im Irish and dont trawl Irish football league sides websites lol

Sign up for Google Alerts for the search term "Sheffield Wednesday" - you get emailed as soon as the search engine crawls anything new and indexes it.

Google

"sheffield Wednesday"

As-it-happens update 26 May 2017

WEB

CONOR GRANT TO SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY

Shamrock Rovers FC

Conor Grant departs for Sheffield Wednesday. All at Shamrock Rovers F.C. would like to wish Conor Grant well on his move to Sheffield Wednesday.

Google Plus

Facebook

Twitter

Flag as irrelevant

Google

"sheffield Wednesday"

WEB

Shamrock Rovers FC

Conor Grant departs for Sheffield Wednesday. All at Shamrock Rovers F.C. would like to wish Conor Grant well on his move to Sheffield Wednesday.

Google Plus

Facebook

Twitter

Flag as irrelevant

Edited by salmonbones

3 minutes ago, salmonbones said:

Sign up for Google Alerts for the search term "Sheffield Wednesday" - you get emailed as soon as the search engine crawls anything new and indexes it.

Google

"sheffield Wednesday"

WEB

Shamrock Rovers FC

Google Plus

Facebook

Twitter

Flag as irrelevant

Google

"sheffield Wednesday"

WEB

Shamrock Rovers FC

Google Plus

Facebook

Twitter

Flag as irrelevant

Cheers mate, see, this shows how little I spend on the internet lol

5 minutes ago, joelswfc said:

lolEmbarrassed to say I saw it one a facebook group :ph34r:

See, all these people coming up with good answers, and the reality just cant compare. Dissappointed in you mate, although now I feel I should pay attention to fb sometimes :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Cosby Blunkett said:

Hope he uses his first pay packet to get a decent haircut

Hope he's one of them footballers that's focused on  playing football rather than on daft barnets, tatoos, earings and the like.

It's a wonder some of em don't carry a mirror around in their shorts to admire themselves during breaks in play.

Edited by HarrowbyOwl

this is the way to go we cant do what we have in last 2 years with transfers n wages ,other clubs have hit a brick wall now with spending ie forest ,derby etc due to ffp   our u18 u23 teams are so much improved from a few years ago,but now we need to start giving them a game or 2 or at very least get some out on loan getting experience .

57 minutes ago, heppers said:

Like a young James O'Connor!!

Don't know whether i am going to get a seriously large woooooooosh for this, but...

What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“a fantastic and elegant footballer who excited everyone at the club”

"A talented individual with the ability to go by his opponent with a drop of the shoulder"

Those two statements sound nothing like a, young or middle aged or old, James O'Connor.

Unless the poster with the same name on here, had all those attributes when he was younger.

4 hours ago, OxonOwl said:

I see Paul Corry plays for Shamrock now

4 minutes ago, Eastleigh Owl said:

Whatever happened to the last Irish lad we signed from Dublin Uni was it, was his name Paul Corey, my memory is fading.

Someone on here will know 

WTF:

Guest Fletchers head guard
37 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

Someone on here will know 

WTF:

Something to do with some lad called Paul I've heard, no idea on his second name though

6 hours ago, OxonOwl said:

I see Paul Corry plays for Shamrock now

Thought Paul Corry was a prize bell end.

Can remember him giving it the big one on Twitter when he was buying himslef a new Range Rover. He'd not even played for the first team. Had no time for him after that, knew he wouldn't make it if that was where his priorities were.

Good luck Conor and take note, don't be another Paul Corry.

1 hour ago, OneDavidHirst said:

Thought Paul Corry was a prize bell end.

Can remember him giving it the big one on Twitter when he was buying himslef a new Range Rover. He'd not even played for the first team. Had no time for him after that, knew he wouldn't make it if that was where his priorities were.

Good luck Conor and take note, don't be another Paul Corry.

lol 

some people on here!