Wish List: Pick 5 managers who you would like to see at S6 - Realistically.

It's very difficult putting a list together, I'm not interested in anyone that's just had one good season in English football like Stam or Wagner, I really don't see why either would leave their club anyway seen as both have been better than us this season. I'd like Jokanovic but once again why on earth would he leave Fulham to join us?

Steve Bruce and Gary Monk both currently managing bigger clubs than us so why on earth would they want to come?

Pardew has done some decent stuff as a manager but I really dislike him, he's a classless individual who's done come very cringey things.

Heckingbottom has had a good start at Barnsley but I'm not sure he's been around long enough yet to really say he's a good manager. 

Off the top of my head I can't think of a single realistic manager I'd want.

Just now, ANDY said:

If Chansiri and Carlos decides to part company, then whoever Chansiri replaces him with should get our 100% backing.

I'm sure everyone would, you put those feelings aside once they become manager. I've never liked Megson but thought he did a good job and was horrified when he got sacked, fortunately Dave Jones came in and did really well so Mandaric doesn't get much stick for it. With Carlos being such a nice likeable guy though, I'd fear the sudden change in personality with Pardew wouldn't go down well, you need to be popular with the fans to be able to survive the bad runs. 

1 minute ago, Cosby Blunkett said:

If Carlos goes, I'll be having my statutory bet on Kevin Keegan. Just so I can watch his price come in from 50/1 to 7/1

A friend of a friend always puts a bet on one of his work colleagues getting the job just so his name appears on the list on oddschecker.

I just look at Derby over the last five years with the expectations they've had and high manager turnover.

Changing at this stage after two seasons of progress just doesn't seem logical. 

Especially as if I try to think of a few alternative head coaches who could realistically do better I'm really struggling. Carlos needs to adapt again but as DC if his plans for next season impressed he'd be my first choice. 

1 hour ago, Sefton owl said:

The crucial word being realistically. In no particular order:

1) Nigel Pearson

2) Jokanovic

3) David Moyes

4) Roberto Mancini

5) Claudio Ranieri

The following link may be of some help

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/trainer/verfuegbaretrainer/statistik

No paticular order

1. Ranieri 

2. Pearson 

3. Di canio (just cause love to watch him passion and antics entertaining in itself haha)

4. Give Brian laws another go with some money( get a derby double) 

5. Jokanovic

1 hour ago, Sefton owl said:

The crucial word being realistically. In no particular order:

1) Nigel Pearson

2) Jokanovic

3) David Moyes

4) Roberto Mancini

5) Claudio Ranieri

The following link may be of some help

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/trainer/verfuegbaretrainer/statistik

Mike Bassett 

End of Thread. 

dean smith seems to get his teams playing in a pleasing manner ,whether the expectations would be too much for him is open to debate .

cant really come up with anyone else who hasn't been round the block a few times .......probably best to stick with carlos

26 minutes ago, Lomas613 said:

No paticular order

1. Ranieri 

2. Pearson 

3. Di canio (just cause love to watch him passion and antics entertaining in itself haha)

4. Give Brian laws another go with some money( get a derby double) 

5. Jokanovic

1. I thought we were supposed to be talking realistically.

2. I can't see DC going for him with how his son behaved in Thailand and the controversy Pearson brings with with antics.

3. Hahahahahahaha. Say bye bye to any chance of promotion when heshe screaming in Fessi's face and damaging the team spirit built over last few years.

4. Has been out of the Championship too long to realistically feel he'd be a better option than CC.

5. The only realistic choice on this list.