Wish List: Pick 5 managers who you would like to see at S6 - Realistically.

4 minutes ago, Andoverowl said:

I hope CC is going to change his strides cos he'll never get in Josie's with them on WTF:

Always used to tell me my hair was too long. Used to tuck it down the back of my shirt.

Just jealous of my good looks more like.

The manager l would have liked to come to Hillsborough is Gary Rowett, l think he is the best young manager in the Championship, unfortunately when he was available it would not have been the right time to recruit him, as l think we had to let Carlos finish this season, given his performance last season and the fact we were always there and thereabouts this season.

As it stands l am not sure that Carlos really wants to stay in Sheffield, l think his heart is set on a return home to his family, also his performance has indicated he has taken us as far as he can go... his team selection, recruitment and decision making during the game has to be questioned..... l think now is the time to wish him well and part on amicable terms. He has been without doubt a real positive at Sheffield Wednesday in the last 2 seasons.

The manager l think we should have a serious look at is Gary Monk. No Leeds manager can feel fully secure in their job and I think given the squad we have at our disposal and the funds that Mr Chansiri offers to his manager that we have a real opportunity of attracting a manager with the gravitas and experience that Gary Monk possesses. I do not think we should undersell ourselves.... Sheffield Wednesday with the funds and players we have available is a really attractive prospect for a lot of top level managers and what we need to do, is make sure we get the right man for the job...

Glenn Hoddle.

Gary Monk.

Steve Bruce.

John Terry as player manager. (Hes a wee pipe but would be the best defender the championships ever seen, plus hed be a huge draw for new players) *never gonna happen tho.

Chris Kamara. Thought he did okay at Bradford years back, but sod footballing reasons, his press conferences would be hilarious.

What I want and what I believe are two different things.

I hope we keep Carlos

If he goes and Huddersfield stay down, I believe we'll go for Wagner

If he goes I personally would wish for someone else to step up into 2nd to replace Bullen, who has just become boss.    I would also like a true DOF introduced to allow Bullen to be purely a coach and tactician 

1) Pep (Man City in our return to the PL)

2) Conte (Chelsea put to the sword in front of a packed house)

3) Warnock (crying as his lads lose, gifting us next years title)

4) Wilder (tuftyball is put in its place)

5) Zidane. (We are champions, champions of Europe)

I don't get why everyone is so up for Stam, I understand he has done an excellent job at Reading with the resources...

but he plays more negative football than CC, isn't that the main reason some people are wanting a new manager, they play it along the back line and try to "bore" teams into making a mistake, and their goal difference was awful..

for me CC for another year!

WAWAW