Roy Hodgson

21 minutes ago, owls7 said:

I want Carlos to stay but if he did go would Roy Hodgson be an option. Didn't think he was that bad at club level. Ok didn't do great with England but then who has, I see reports that Norwich want him he know other leagues aswell so could come in handy.

No thanks, Woy parks the bus more than Carlos. 

41 minutes ago, owls7 said:

I want Carlos to stay but if he did go would Roy Hodgson be an option. Didn't think he was that bad at club level. Ok didn't do great with England but then who has, I see reports that Norwich want him he know other leagues aswell so could come in handy.

Hes on his way, to an old peoples home

51 minutes ago, owls7 said:

I love a Sunday drink me!

Guest Kagoshimaowl
1 hour ago, Vaughan said:

Rather get t0ssed off by a crab. 

Seriously, how it that even possible? lol

1 hour ago, owls7 said:

WTF:WTF:WTF:

If we were to lose Carlos I would prefer a bossy type, like Big Ron and Big Jack, hang on a minute I think that I'm onto something, how about Big Sam. He's big and brash, has a good track record and would work for next to nowt as long as DC turns a blind eye to his little financial indiscretions, bring it on.

Edited by optimisticowl