Sky Sports??

42 minutes ago, nethertonowl said:

Yes but where the next line,? where they will be brushed aside by a beautiful Fulham side. 

Not just me then that's getting really wee weed off with the media / Fulham love in ." Finished the season with great momentum Fulham " hmm didn't we take 19/21 points at the end of the season.

7 minutes ago, biglad75 said:

Not just me then that's getting really wee weed off with the media / Fulham love in ." Finished the season with great momentum Fulham " hmm didn't we take 19/21 points at the end of the season.

No

5 hours ago, oldtawnyowl said:

I thought the commentary on sky was biased in favour of Huddersfield from the first minute.

Maybe that not quite correct. It was biased towards Huddersfield from the start of the programme.WTF:

Also didn't know we finished 5th till sky told me:rolleyes:

I laughed at the 5th bit too wtf their facts are shocking away goals don't count what monkey is doing that

7 hours ago, oldtawnyowl said:

I thought the commentary on sky was biased in favour of Huddersfield from the first minute.

Maybe that not quite correct. It was biased towards Huddersfield from the start of the programme.WTF:

Also didn't know we finished 5th till sky told me:rolleyes:

When the commentator said "I think Wednesday are struggling to just hang on here" to which hinchcliffe giggled and replied "yes". I thought our defence looked very comfortable and we got exactly what we played for.

3 hours ago, doubleo said:

Sky - credibility 0

Yes, and people pay lots of money each month for this tripe !

The good news is that it's not compulsory  !   

lol                     save your money !

12 minutes ago, thebrap11 said:

When the commentator said "I think Wednesday are struggling to just hang on here" to which hinchcliffe giggled and replied "yes". I thought our defence looked very comfortable and we got exactly what we played for.

He actually said "Klingon here". It was a joke about that bloke from that there Star Trek being in the crowd. 

It was a crap pun though, and I don't blame you for missing it. Wish I had.

6 hours ago, londonowl said:

Thought Gary Rowett was very complimentary about us in build up. Nice to have someone talking in the build up who actually has a clue what they are talking about.

Not sure if this was already posted on here last week but I randomly came across it earlier today:

16 minutes ago, thebrap11 said:

He said cling on. A hilarious joke based on the fact they'd just show Sir Patrick Stewart in the crowd. 

You know... cling on... Klingon... eh? What do you mean, they should stop making crappy jokes and focus on commentating on the match?

edit: yeah, what @JackSWFC said. 

Edited by mirodo

2 minutes ago, mirodo said:

He said cling on. A hilarious joke based on the fact they'd just show Sir Patrick Stewart in the crowd. 

You know... cling on... Klingon... eh? What do you mean, they should stop making crappy jokes and focus on commentating on the match?

edit: yeah, what @JackSWFC said. 

Sorry for not been a geek. Well spotted.

11 minutes ago, Dan™ said:

Not sure if this was already posted on here last week but I randomly came across it earlier today:

Came across in the pre match stuff that he rates us. But he's spot on, you would bet against any of the 4 really.