Star football awards..

2 hours ago, Grandad said:

But why do you constantly derail threads with more of your guff and personal (extremely boring) attacks?

Couldn't understand what it was all about last night/this morning. Totally unwarranted and just not worth reading his crap.

Guest Deleted member
16 minutes ago, MAL said:

So, as i see it, from your post Grandad.

Mr Chansiri pumps a huge amount of money into the club and wins the FA cup., which is more esteemed than the League cup.

Everybody should be happy when he then takes all the money out,  and we go out of existence, because this time there is no knight in shining armour around.

1) It is not sustainable, because there is far more going out, than there is coming in?

2) He did it as self promoting for a high ranking job somewhere?

But, everybody makes mistakes, hey ho.

I would ask your friend (depending on how well he really knows him), to tell you everything, warts and all.

Well to be fair to DR - he didnt take any money out (as far as I know)

And - as Ive already stated - hes not without blame for the clubs ills. But not entirely. He worked as part of a full Board of directors.

And if Mr Chansiri did suddenly get fed up - don't worry - we'd be in far deeper poo than anything we were left with when DR left us.

Don't get me wrong - I'm not defending Richards.

I made a few statements.

1. He still goes to the games. He does

2. He is the most successful Chairman according to the record books in my lifetime. He is.

3. He developed the stadium. He did.

4. He brought in players like Waddle & Di Canio. He did.

5. It was the most exciting time to be a Wednesday fan since I started watching us in the early 70s. It was.

Thats it

2 minutes ago, Grandad said:

And - as Ive already stated - hes not without blame for the clubs ills. But not entirely. He worked as part of a full Board of directors.

And if Mr Chansiri did suddenly get fed up - don't worry - we'd be in far deeper poo than anything we were left with when DR left us.

I made a few statements.

2. He is the most successful Chairman according to the record books in my lifetime. He is.

5. It was the most exciting time to be a Wednesday fan since I started watching us in the early 70s. It was.

Thats it

Okay pal.

I can't say what i want to say anyway :wacko:

Let's just say, i know you are wrong in some of what you have said.

Guest Deleted member
9 minutes ago, i used to be sc_owl said:

Sooooo........

About these awards, eh?

I'm going to blame @Grandad because I didn't get a ticket. 

Don't you go getting all mentalist on me

8 hours ago, Grandad said:

I made a few statements.

Thats it

I've been to many games during his time and when they announced the attendance it was 23-25000 and when you looked around well shall we put it this way, last week match against derby had less people in the stands. 

ask around if any owls fans about how his company lasted as long as it did during his time with us

9 minutes ago, Ian_D said:

So, after reading these 3 pages, did anything of note happen at the awards event?

Hutch won owls player of the year and we got a special award for the anniversary. Pigs won everything else 

Edited by darklord

18 minutes ago, darklord said:

Hutch won owls player of the year and we got a special award for the anniversary. Pigs won everything else 

What?

They even won Barnsley player of the year and Donny player of the year? They have had a good season!

7 minutes ago, Big Malc said:

Or we could discuss the posts and not the posters like forums were created for?

Well said.

If any poster is unhappy with what has been posted or a poster please use the report button. With the best will in the world Mods cannot read every post on here. Every report is seen by all Mods and are discussed as to what action if any should be taken.

Edited by darra