Channel 5

1 hour ago, SwfcG said:

Seem so bias towards southern teams in the play offs Reading and Fulham and I don't get why.  

Someone will know.

1 hour ago, SwfcG said:

Seem so bias towards southern teams in the play offs Reading and Fulham and I don't get why.  

Why do you care? What does it matter?

all this oh the media think we're going to finish 7th. Man up. The entitlement and whinging on here is cringeworthy at times

Fulham's defence is leakier than a sieve and I think that will cost them in the end.

Leeds could be hit hard by suspensions and if they lose Wood they're buggered.

As good a season as Huddersfield have had I think the reality of what they've done this season is hitting them hard now as I always thought it would.

Reading are a strange side but they've been up there all season and have to be respected for that.

As for us we are where we are despite missing key players throughout the campaign which makes us the most likely to deal with the end of season pressure.

It will be sweet when we go up and the pundits will probably be left speechless :manager:

Edited by Great Big Galaa

3 hours ago, SwfcG said:

Nothing new. The southern based media have always been the same. 

34 minutes ago, OwlofOliveGrove said:

I fast forward through all the so-called "punditry" anyway. They offer nothing.

Match action, post match interviews and the summary of the table standings are all you need. 

Exactly. On the rare occasion I watch MotD I skip the chatting on there too, I don't particularly care what someone I've never met thinks about a game I just watched. Just show me the games. It seems like people would rather be told what to think rather than having to decide for themselves.

If they ever said anything remotely discussion-worthy then it might have a reason to exist, but they don't. If Micky Gray came out with something like "Yeah, congrats to Brighton on their promotion, but I can't stand seeing cheats like Knockaert prospering" then great, give some real opinions. All this soppy "oh I hope Leeds do well," "oh, I hope Wednesday do well," "oh I hope Reading do well" adds absolutely nothing.

I seriously hate that program, from the horrible, out of tune, theme music, the apparent southern bias and the way we always seem to get 30 secs max. I always record it so I can just watch the bits that I am interested in..and nothing else

55 minutes ago, Stalybridge Owl said:

I seriously hate that program, from the horrible, out of tune, theme music, the apparent southern bias and the way we always seem to get 30 secs max. I always record it so I can just watch the bits that I am interested in..and nothing else

My attitude towards this show and some other ones changes depending on whether we've won or not.

When we win I'll happily sit and watch other teams games and whatever c*ap they talk about. When we lose I'd rather avoid the show altogether 

5 hours ago, Stevelknievel said:

Just been watching Sky Sports News talking about the playoffs. They've just written us off as well. Really hope it wee wees the players off as much as it does us fans. I know we shouldn't be bothered but it doesn't give the team the respect they deserve.

You mean wee wees the players off, all this PC bullshit

4 hours ago, Stalybridge Owl said:

I don't quite know how music can be patronising but I think it is, along with the opening titles of the programme  showing "real" fans with painted faces , coming out of striped houses, and a Sikh on a motorbike !!  Makes me cringe.

And that wooden oaf called Virgo along with Mr. Cliche himself, Chris Iwelumo.

If we've won I watch, if we've lost, no chance.