Anyone not renewing their ST?

57 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

I'll be renewing when I get paid next week although I will be moving stands.

I currently sit on the South Stand but it'll be £640 next year which is just a stretch to far for me so I'll be moving either to the North Stand or Grand Stand.

No complaints about pricing however as Chansiri has put his money where his mouth is and I'll carry on supporting the club as long as I can.

You arnt allowed to bring your tartan blanket and thermos on the North  with us. 

21 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

You arnt allowed to bring your tartan blanket and thermos on the North  with us. 

The North will become the new South mate...The migration has started to the Kop..I know 3 who are moving from the North to the Kop...coming home like  a  lost tribe of Israel....

(Well if like a lost tribe of Israel actually ran across the Sinai desert just to tw*t a Sunderland supporter)

We ..on the Kop will welcome them, cos we ..on the Kop are like that....They will sing "one banana" wiv the multitudes...

Edited by asteener1867

2 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

I'll be renewing when I get paid next week although I will be moving stands.

I currently sit on the South Stand but it'll be £640 next year which is just a stretch to far for me so I'll be moving either to the North Stand or Grand Stand.

No complaints about pricing however as Chansiri has put his money where his mouth is and I'll carry on supporting the club as long as I can.

Thats the spirit 

1 hour ago, modboy said:

It's the only thing my dad and I really do together so it's worth it in that respect. Quarter of my mortgage however 

£60 a month is a quarter of your mortgage? Lucky sod 

1 hour ago, modboy said:

It's the only thing my dad and I really do together so it's worth it in that respect. Quarter of my mortgage however 

Same here the only thing I do exclusively with my dad he's 79 in May, might not get the chance again.

And it's nowhere near a quarter of my mortgage.

Bought one for the the first time. I'll get to 14 games this year I think, which with the cost of membership on top will have cost me about the same as a season ticket. Some of those games were away mind. Next year, I'll go to as many home games as I can, and knock the away trips on the head. Got one for my two lads also (£45 each in the grandstand). Just hoping that plenty of the games are 3pm Saturday, as it's a pain in the wotsits travelling up  midweek from the midlands. 

"Anyone got priority points for play offs this year"?

"I've been to loads of games but didn't have a log in and i'm desperate for two tickets".

Sound familiar.

Ps Don't blame anyone if circumstances dictate they can't make it / afford it (I've been there), but why this flaunting, again, of yet another negative aspect of things.

If you can't afford it or don't want to go or have got fed up with it. Fine, don't go, but why try and drag others down with you, especially when for once, our Chaiman has more than put his money where his mouth is.

This ridiculous level of negativity is like a virus and getting out of control.

Bout time we smelt the coffee & got a grip before it consumes us.

Bought a three year one at the beginning of the season

If I hadn't I'd have still renewed

It's not just about Wednesday

It's also about spending quality time with my son

And brainwashing him to keep the family tradition

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

2 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

The North will become the new South mate...The migration has started to the Kop..I know 3 who are moving from the North to the Kop...coming home like  a  lost tribe of Israel....

(Well if like a lost tribe of Israel actually ran across the Sinai desert just to tw*t a Sunderland supporter)

We ..on the Kop will welcome them, cos we ..on the Kop are like that....They will sing "one banana" wiv the multitudes...

Ive renewed on the north for now but one day my friend I will return to the east bank :ghoulguy:

(When its rises above 600bar on the north) lol

Edited by pride_of_the_road

Cleared it with the missus despite expecting in April..another year on the kop. We'll keep going regardless of what happens..I still love it and it's still hundred times better than before Milan turned up.

When I was out of work before I didn't moan about it, I knew I couldn't afford to go..so I ended up going to college and got a half season ticket cheap..and got a qualification as well

49 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE bobbar TU said:

Bought a three year one at the beginning of the season

If I hadn't I'd have still renewed

It's not just about Wednesday

It's also about spending quality time with my son

And brainwashing him to keep the family tradition

Me too mate ,. Hopefully it will prove a shrewd move , because if we get promotion this season or next   i fully expect ST prices to go through the roof .