Anyone not renewing their ST?

1 minute ago, FlyingOwl said:

I hope the family behind me don't renew...or move...

Only thing worse than the football on show is seeing them turn up with their picnic & then them proceeding to screech through the match.

It's worse for me family of 5  are in the row in front so I can see them as well .....if they roll up next season can see me and my mate asking for a move

4 hours ago, asteener1867 said:

As long as I can afford I will buy one, don't for one minute blame anyone who can't, been there once, maybe will be there again in the future.

How we are playing, who we are playing and in what division we are playing doesn't enter the equation for me, I enjoy going.

When I stop enjoying it, I'll simply stop going, no excuses about style form or division...You don't really  need to explain yourself.

Its not just on the pitch, ive been at Hillsborough 3 or 4 nowt down and still in some bloody ridiculous way enjoyed the theatre of every f.ooker being p *ssed off and the comments resulting from it..its never  just on the pitch for me, its the whole thing...

One of my best moments was when Leon Clarke, complete in snood gloves an' scarf, tried an overhead kick, hit it into his face, the ball rocketed skywards, and he spun around 3 times lookin' for it...I have honestly never been as helpless with laughter in my life...Bloke behind me said, "Whats f.ookin' funny about that!"..So I f.ookin' laughed at that as well, he ended up just laughin' at me laughin'...I will always remember it...It was a shocking piece of football, but for theatre...it was pure comedy gold...

lol reminds me of a goal scored by Warboys at the leppers end. As usual he steamed in and won the header bit it went straight up in the air. Warboys is standing on the penalty spot with his head nearly spinning off trying to find out where the bloody ball had gone. The ball ended its' upwards trajectory and began descending and gathering great speed as it did. It finally came back into contact with \Warboys at the back of his head and flew into the goal. An absolute beautiful bit of theatre that had me splitting my sides laughing.

Due to a veritable difficult mixture of old age, senility, bad memory and being just plain thick ; I need someone to remind me which match it was in. :duntmatter:

19 minutes ago, FlyingOwl said:

I hope the family behind me don't renew...or move...

Only thing worse than the football on show is seeing them turn up with their picnic & then them proceeding to screech through the match.

Sorry about that. I'll offer you a sandwich against Norwich

1 minute ago, torryowl said:

It's worse for me family of 5  are in the row in front so I can see them as well .....if they roll up next season can see me and my mate asking for a move

'YOU JUST HAVE TO WANT IT WEDNESDAY' is a personal favourite quote that the Mum churns out every game. Screamed down my ear.

It's bad. Considering I'm a woman. But most other women at football just make me cringe, & it's cos they say poo like that.

I'll stomach them this year but I really really need them gone or I'm moving from a seat I've held dear to me for 7 years lol

I won't be renewing.

I have supported and watched Wednesday since 1966 and have had a season ticket for probably half of the years. Lately I have not been able to afford to go to the matches let alone buy a season ticket.

Last season I could only afford to go to one game, which was the Cardiff game and I can honestly say that it was the best team performance I have seen in 50 years.

This persuaded me to go into debt and buy a season ticket for this season and I feel cheated by the dross served up. 

This, combined with the diving and cheating and general poor standard of refereeing has ended my love affair with the game.

Apart from Wednesday, I have not watched another game all season and don't intend to.

I will still be a wednesdayite because it's in the blood, but I have served my time and now choose to retire.

WAWAW

12 hours ago, handworth52 said:

Any 1 who does not renew isn't a die hard fan . Yes I know some have maybe lost there job or other reasons so fair enough. But the cost of going on day is huge you probably only have to go to 13plus games and it's same as season ticket .also with cap now a lot will miss out .for what I pay based over 12 months 455 on kop works out at app £9 a week that's just over the  cost of a packet of cigs. I'm not having ago at anyone but if blue n white runs though your blood you would find a way , maybe smoke less cut sky back , but it's your choice what u do with your money. Managers come and go so do players but supporters will always be there as blue n white runs though your blood.

What a load of guff. It's got naff all to do with you or anyone else whether people renew