Anyone not renewing their ST?

1 hour ago, yunga_swfc said:

£555 is a hell of a lot of money but I'm hooked 

All though I was surprised to hear my season ticket is only just over £100 more than what my piggy mate pays down stain! 

Renewed yesterday with the Owls MasterCard. 9 months interest free credit. £60 a month. £2 a day. Compared to that pig price it's a bargain.

Just now, Finlux_Cup said:

BEDWETTER ALERT!!!!

Grow a fv.ckin backbone!

Please keep it civil. For some people getting a season ticket is a considered purchase. For some going to a game is the same. 

18 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

Any 1 who does not renew isn't a die hard fan . Yes I know some have maybe lost there job or other reasons so fair enough. But the cost of going on day is huge you probably only have to go to 13plus games and it's same as season ticket .also with cap now a lot will miss out .for what I pay based over 12 months 455 on kop works out at app £9 a week that's just over the  cost of a packet of cigs. I'm not having ago at anyone but if blue n white runs though your blood you would find a way , maybe smoke less cut sky back , but it's your choice what u do with your money. Managers come and go so do players but supporters will always be there as blue n white runs though your blood.

Surely this is just a financial argument. Whilst there are people who don't renew for financial reasons, I think for the vast majority of people it is life and family reasons that stop them having a season ticket.

Renewed. Silly not to if your only reasoning is the football on show currently.

We're still well in the hunt, and probably will, finish in the play offs. After that it's a lottery. Prices will rocket if we went up.

That said, I'd renew if we were currently bottom. But that's just me I know others are different. 

The bottom line is the ground needs North, South and Kop absolutely rammed ....

I give up with the Lep ... probably be better pulling it down, planting

96 trees with a few park benches interspersed to accommodate the occasional half full

coach of away supporters.

And yes I am aware of NUFC ..... but they are the exceptions.

So how many do we need to fill the three home sides??????????????????????????????

Varying figures .....  but looking at one web site          http://stadiumdb.com/stadiums/eng/hillsborough

about 32000 not including VIP seats and Directors box.

All prices should be reduced including ST's to get the magic number of 32K in every week.

If that happen then it won't be quiet and have an atmosphere issue ....it would

be bouncing and worth 2 goals per game to us.

......... well .... just a thought Mr Chansiri.

30 minutes ago, coopswfc76 said:

really?

Surely you can miss 7/8 games plus you get priority and don't need to have best part of £40 spare on a Saturday.

I know there is no way I would pay on the gate prices, hence season ticket makes it more palatable 

I'll be renewing when I get paid next week although I will be moving stands.

I currently sit on the South Stand but it'll be £640 next year which is just a stretch to far for me so I'll be moving either to the North Stand or Grand Stand.

No complaints about pricing however as Chansiri has put his money where his mouth is and I'll carry on supporting the club as long as I can.

52 minutes ago, coopswfc76 said:

really?

Surely you can miss 7/8 games plus you get priority and don't need to have best part of £40 spare on a Saturday.

This for me. I know I'll miss 4/5 games a season. Still makes financial sense to buy one. Plus the £40 on match day can then go towards beer

As long as I can afford I will buy one, don't for one minute blame anyone who can't, been there once, maybe will be there again in the future.

How we are playing, who we are playing and in what division we are playing doesn't enter the equation for me, I enjoy going.

When I stop enjoying it, I'll simply stop going, no excuses about style form or division...You don't really  need to explain yourself.

Its not just on the pitch, ive been at Hillsborough 3 or 4 nowt down and still in some bloody ridiculous way enjoyed the theatre of every f.ooker being p *ssed off and the comments resulting from it..its never  just on the pitch for me, its the whole thing...

One of my best moments was when Leon Clarke, complete in snood gloves an' scarf, tried an overhead kick, hit it into his face, the ball rocketed skywards, and he spun around 3 times lookin' for it...I have honestly never been as helpless with laughter in my life...Bloke behind me said, "Whats f.ookin' funny about that!"..So I f.ookin' laughed at that as well, he ended up just laughin' at me laughin'...I will always remember it...It was a shocking piece of football, but for theatre...it was pure comedy gold...

Edited by asteener1867

Thinking about this.

Will the spread of games affect ST renewal? At this moment we hardly play on a Saturday at 3pm it can either be Thursday night, Friday night or Saturday lunch. I think Rotherham game on a Tuesday night too.

People work shifts and Saturday mornings in factories etc.... Just think people may think twice.

But that's sky again, could be a big commitment and potentially lose games because of sky TV 

32 minutes ago, modboy said:

Sixty quid a month is a LOT to some households though. 

I know it is mate. That's why I went for the longest, cheapest borrowing option! Our prospects, as a club, haven't been this good for years, so I want to guarantee a seat to see it happen. Don't subscribe to any TV sports packages so would rather put money towards watching us live.