weeds tho!

Guest The Claw

23 minutes ago, shandypants said:

Hmmm. That's disappointing if the Yorkshire Posts sports editor has allowed that comment to be published. The Yorkshire Post is supposed to be a paper for Yorkshire. It's difficult to argue that Leeds are bigger than us or vice-versa. 

Yorkshire Post about as unbiased with regards Leeds as Look North And Calendar ....

5 hours ago, marconi said:

This tells you all you need to know about Ritchie

I was there that day

We lost out on winning the league by goal difference

The highlight of the day for me was in the second half, they announced the winner of the Grand National over the tannoy, I don't usually back on horses but my mother fancied a bet, so I went halves with her, I know nothing about horse racing but I went in the bookies and picked out a horse, I liked the name Rag Trade, so I went with that. It won at 14-1 we had £5 each way on it.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

1 hour ago, HOOTIE AND THE bobbar TU said:

I was there that day

We lost out on winning the league by goal difference

The highlight of the day for me was in the second half, they announced the winner of the Grand National over the tannoy, I don't usually back on horses but my mother fancied a bet, so I went halves with her, I know nothing about horse racing but I went in the bookies and picked out a horse, I liked the name Rag Trade, so I went with that. It won at 14-1 we had £5 each way on it.

Have you spent it all yet?

A bit of confusion, I think.

The"Yorkshire evening post" and the

"Yorkshire post" are not the same thing.

The evening post, historically  and currently covers the city of Leeds and surrounding area and as a consequence features articles to keep the "peacocks "fans happy.

The " Yorkshire post" on the other hand has a much wider readership and at least attempts to give fair coverage to all teams in our great county.

Look upon the evening post as the "Leeds star" and you won't go far wrong!