Joao moves to Blackburn

1 minute ago, swfc1983 said:

If Hooper is still struggling for fitness and Fletcher is suspended this leaves Fessi, Winnall and Nuhiu as our only available senior strikers hmmmmmm

Nuihu will potentially go and then you have ff who's more of a wide or number 10 than striker as such. Let's get another striker in!

Just now, RUMBELOWS91 said:

For 2 games. Not really worth a panic buy is it?

Well I'd suggest Nuhiu is not a viable option myself but you may disagree, it's a long stretch to May and injuries and suspensions are bound to hit at some point, I'd personally like another striker if Joao does leave.

I don't rate joao at all and would drive him there (Blackburn) but with fletcher out (3 games) hooper injured still ( had problem since comeback game with u23s 2 wks ago)  it leaves us very light up front just fessi and winnall with the mighty nuhiu to come off bench . unless there is another striker coming in 2moro or and hooper is fully fit id be very surprised if carlos lets joao go anywhere . lets hope there is another striker coming and then we can have shut of joao.

10 minutes ago, Ethel The Tree said:

I'd be happy if there was a part-exchange deal involving Ben Marshall

But otherwise, Blackburn are skint, aren't they?

Would they pay a loan fee AND cover his wages or is Paul Senior pulling favours here?

Blackburn have drawn Man Utd at home in cup. 

Guaranteed a full house and it will be on tv. £££££ 

3 minutes ago, swfc1983 said:

Well I'd suggest Nuhiu is not a viable option myself but you may disagree, it's a long stretch to May and injuries and suspensions are bound to hit at some point, I'd personally like another striker if Joao does leave.

He had his chance, he was rubbish lol

10 minutes ago, swfc1983 said:

What I'm saying is a 2 match ban for Fletcher should play a part in the decision making process. Nuhiu and his barn door avoidance is a separate issue.

1 minute ago, RUMBELOWS91 said:

What I'm saying is a 2 match ban for Fletcher should play a part in the decision making process. Nuhiu and his barn door avoidance is a separate issue.

Yeah it should be but with no loan market you are only two players getting groin strains away to being down to Nuhiu and his banjo lining up the cows arse.