Joao moves to Blackburn

6 minutes ago, ANDY said:

Rovers have made their first signing of the January transfer window with the capture of forward Lucas Joao. http://www.rovers.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/lucas-joao-blackburn-rovers-3546139.aspx 

C3c3bFpWAAIFMC7.jpg

•  
2:09 pm - 30 Jan 2017
13 replies .61 retweets44 likes

Retweet

That tooth still dosn't look reyt 

1 minute ago, gurujuan said:

Well we've just sacrificed the one remaining pace outlet we had in the squad. Hopefully we will rectify this with an incoming loan signing. Having no real pace option in such a large squad, is pretty negligent really.

Pace? I've seen milk turn quicker. 

1 minute ago, gurujuan said:

Well we've just sacrificed the one remaining pace outlet we had in the squad. Hopefully we will rectify this with an incoming loan signing. Having no real pace option in such a large squad, is pretty negligent really.

Couldn't agree more, if there isn't at least 1 in tomorrow this window will have been a shambolic attempt at building on what we've already got. All we needed were 2-3 quality additions. 

Good luck to him hope he scores the goals to get Blackburn out the situation they are in, showed in flashes for us what he is capable of got a great turn of pace and quick feet, looked especially good round the time of the arsenal league cup game, but his poor ability to hold the ball up and lack of work rate was his undoing 

Just now, Pacifier said:

Bonkers. 

I'm not Joao's biggest fan, but he does have some qualities, and pace isn't one of them. 

A very well informed gentleman told me a while back that George Hirst will be twice the player Joao is. This deal is the best for all concerned, and I've a feeling that Joao will pop up on Eurosport in a few years playing for a random Dutch side in a Europa League game against Braga.