Not what I wanted to hear

5 minutes ago, wednesdayok said:

Its an honest opinion on my part. Im sure you all have one. Pity you've all ganged up against mine

It's an honest opinion, fair enough.

If you drop the self pity shown in the above post- try a bit of introspection and coldly analyse why the majority don't agree with you...then you might get somewhere....it's called GROWING UP.

1 hour ago, wednesdayok said:

Last thing a true fan wants to hear from a player signing for a club loved from birth is "I signed for Sheffield Wednesday cos they paying me 4 times more money" what I want to hear is "I love the club the fans the manager" even if its a lie. Rubs me the wrong way. 

Even if he was only coming for the money does that necessarily mean he won't try hard, or shoot straight or run fast? No. So whats the problem?

Also, its not ONLY for the money is it? If Wednesday and Barnsely offered him exactly the same contract you know he'd still want to sign for the MASSIVE.

4 hours ago, wednesdayok said:

Last thing a true fan wants to hear from a player signing for a club loved from birth is "I signed for Sheffield Wednesday cos they paying me 4 times more money" what I want to hear is "I love the club the fans the manager" even if its a lie. Rubs me the wrong way. 

He moved company for a better salary for himself, his family or such like = if I did the same and somebody asked me the reason, I'd be honest as there is NO shame to be had in working towards looking after one's own interests first and foremost - no matter how much a persons salary is, makes not one jot of difference.

There will always be people like yourself, either a non-Owl infiltrated via a sham account such as yours or you are an Owl but most definitely a negative nancy!

4 hours ago, wednesdayok said:

What he meant was.

Wednesday are MASSIVE and I dont want to be a Dingle inbread w@nker anymore. 

Trust the Media to get it wrong, :ghoulguy:

Edited by terryowl64
missed something out