Not what I wanted to hear

Last thing a true fan wants to hear from a player signing for a club loved from birth is "I signed for Sheffield Wednesday cos they paying me 4 times more money" what I want to hear is "I love the club the fans the manager" even if its a lie. Rubs me the wrong way. 

2 minutes ago, wednesdayok said:

Last thing a true fan wants to hear from a player signing for a club loved from birth is "I signed for Sheffield Wednesday cos they paying me 4 times more money" what I want to hear is "I love the club the fans the manager" even if its a lie. Rubs me the wrong way. 

They're professional football players. Not lads (or 'true fans' draped in Burberry and Stone Island down the pub with their mates trying to prove who loves Wednesday the most.

I'd always rather players and managers be honest

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, wednesdayok said:

1. You didn't hear him say it.

2. Stick your FUDDing up your h'arse.

20 minutes ago, wednesdayok said:

He's honest and that'll do for me!!! 

Stop getting negged I've told you not a life to lead believe me!

25 minutes ago, wednesdayok said:

He hasn't loved us from birth though has he ? He is/was an Arsenal fan according to reports.