Adam Reach, as bad a player to ever play for Wednesday

26 minutes ago, mikecass919 said:

This guy us absoutely dreadful. As bad a player as I have ever seen in a Wednesday shirt.

To have spent 5mil on him is a woeful waste of money.

How he looks himself in the mirror in the morning, knowing that a side has broken their record amount of spend to bring him in, I cannot fathom.

Offers absolutely nothing.

He has had one good game where I would have given him a 6.5, and one game where he was slightly above average and I would have given him a 5.5.

If anyone has given him anything more than a 5 in any other game he has played for us, they know absolutely nothing about football.

To top this all off, he is the softest bag of sh!te i hvae ever seen. Incredibly lightweight and cant even make up for his lack of quality with effort and putting his body on the line.

Would rather play with 10 men.

If that's your opinion of Reach I'd hate to see your analysis of Jack Hunt as a full back.

17 minutes ago, mikecass919 said:

Strength!!!!! Are you completely mental, did you see the way he let that Newcastle player in when we were 1 up. If they had scored from that i would hvae stuck him in the 18s for the net 3 years and never let him play for the club again in his life

He switched off and ball watched, not a good bit of play but got nothing to do with strength. Did you see the 5 or 6 times yesterday he had to receive throw ins on the line and hold off two Wolves players and he managed to come away with the ball?

I'm sure you're as passionate a fan as anyone on here and you really care about Wednesday but do yourself a favour and put the phone down or walk away from the pc and get away from the forum for a couple of hours. Honestly no offence meant but ranting on here is only going to make you feel worse, take a breath and calm down.

We're 6th, on track for the playoffs and will get much better. 

20 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

nowhere near the worst player we've ever had, but I'm really struggling to identify what he brings to the team

actually I'm struggling to understand what exactly he's supposed to be good at 

I'm exactly the same. I don't know what his attributes are, and for £5M we've been well and truly done. 

Guest RedDragonOwl
1 minute ago, TINKERBELL said:

So he's worse than 

Kim Olson

Jon bestwetherick 

Ola tidman 

Guy Branston 

Etc etc 

Go back on your own pig forum  Mr ass 

Branston wasn't bad.

11 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

I'm not sure exactly what you mean here. Though suspect one decent touch doesn't make a players is the general gyst.

Point is though..... Paul Smith. Jon Beswetheric.

I'm sure you are aware of the great Sheffield Wednesday tradition that one does never speak the name of the "Plymouth Player".

Aahhhhh. Hot potato, orchestra stalls, Puck will make amends.

1 minute ago, York_Owl said:

I'm sure you are aware of the great Sheffield Wednesday tradition that one does never speak the name of the "Plymouth Player".

Aahhhhh. Hot potato, orchestra stalls, Puck will make amends.

In all fairness I once saw him have a good game at Hillsborough.

Playing for Plymouth.

49 minutes ago, mikecass919 said:

This guy is a complete waste of a shirt

total and utter w@nk shaft of a player.

someone tells me what he brings?

Point to me to 10 moments where he has had a positive impact.

I will watch the entireity of all our games back again if someone can find me 10 positive moments from Reach.

The fact that he scored gainst Preston is the worst thing that hass ever happened to Wednesday. He was the worst player on the pitch by a country mile and himself and Carlos are now lulled into a false feeling about him because of a goal

You're the prat that slated Antonio. You know nothing OR you're a wind up merchant. Either, jog on.

52 minutes ago, mikecass919 said:

I will watch the entireity of all our games back again if someone can find me 10 positive moments from Reach.

The fact that he scored gainst Preston is the worst thing that hass ever happened to Wednesday. He was the worst player on the pitch by a country mile and himself and Carlos are now lulled into a false feeling about him because of a goal

Is this a wind up mate? If your serious, have you actually been to any of the recent games that he has played? I think he is settling in well now and was the second or third best player on the pitch for the first half at least yesterday.

32 minutes ago, Finlux_Cup said:

I am really struggling to understand what CC is trying to do with the team, I don't mind admitting I have no idea what formation we're playing half the time, we are so disjointed it's untrue, we play pass the parcel one minute then Lees launches the ball straight down the throat of a full back, we've been wasting god knows how many balls into the channels, it's just a mish mash of tepid sh.ite.

Players like Reach, Abdi and McManaman [edit: I know he only played half a game] are quality proven players who seem to be really struggling with how we set up to play.

The main concern is whether the players understand the formations/tactics.  At times it looks like they don't.

1 hour ago, mikecass919 said:

bore off lad