Adam Reach, as bad a player to ever play for Wednesday

6 hours ago, mikecass919 said:

This guy us absoutely dreadful. As bad a player as I have ever seen in a Wednesday shirt.

To have spent 5mil on him is a woeful waste of money.

How he looks himself in the mirror in the morning, knowing that a side has broken their record amount of spend to bring him in, I cannot fathom.

Offers absolutely nothing.

He has had one good game where I would have given him a 6.5, and one game where he was slightly above average and I would have given him a 5.5.

If anyone has given him anything more than a 5 in any other game he has played for us, they know absolutely nothing about football.

To top this all off, he is the softest bag of sh!te i hvae ever seen. Incredibly lightweight and cant even make up for his lack of quality with effort and putting his body on the line.

Would rather play with 10 men.

Congratulations on making this the most negged OP ever. 200 negs lol

2 hours ago, brett11 said:

I can only assume this Guy is 10 years old, or has been in a coma for the entire 2000's

Kim Olsen

Barry-Murphy

Potter

Arinalde

endless list of players, Reach isn't even anywhere near the worst player currently employed

Not having a pop at you pal, but why are we even entertaining and validating the OPs point. 

There have been a number of posts seemingly defending Adam Reach but almost grudgingly agreeing with the OP.

I know i'm not the only one but it certainly seems a minority that thinks he looks a very exciting prospect. Oh hang on though, he cost 5mill so he's sh*t.

There have been numerous times in the last few weeks when we have been struggling a bit where he has been the only player showing any ambition whatsoever, trying to make things happen.

Maybe it's this that is attracting so much criticism and he would be better making dead simple passes, not trying anything and playing it totally safe, which is exactly the reason we are struggling.

Or maybe all the detractors are bang on and will be proved right and he'll be moved on pronto.

We can then really start to weed out the chaff. FF next, all the "Do not forgive" brigade will maybe get their way at last.

Then start on the management. The "CC out" faction who have had their agenda from day one will finally have their wish and we will then be able to progress without all these 'no mark' miscreants holding us back and the happy days we have known and loved will be back.

Edited by bigthinrob

7 hours ago, mikecass919 said:

This guy us absoutely dreadful. As bad a player as I have ever seen in a Wednesday shirt.

How he looks himself in the mirror in the morning, knowing that a side has broken their record amount of spend to bring him in, I cannot fathom.

He has had one good game where I would have given him a 6.5, and one game where he was slightly above average and I would have given him a 5.5.

If anyone has given him anything more than a 5 in any other game he has played for us, they know absolutely nothing about football.

To top this all off, he is the softest bag of sh!te i hvae ever seen. Incredibly lightweight and cant even make up for his lack of quality with effort and putting his body on the line.

you know what i reckon this mikecass919 is, not a blade or a person at all. i think it's a smartbot thing like what microsoft made to have conversations on twitter and within 10 minutes it was evil and racist because that's what people are.

neil's hired one for owlstalk and all "mikecass919bot" is doing is mimicking the misery most owlstalkers are posting.

http://www.theverge.com/2016/3/24/11297050/tay-microsoft-chatbot-racist

Going to try and provide a balanced reply here...

I don't think Adam Reach has performed well enough to justify his price tag.  However, we didn't just buy ability; we bought future potential.  We took an educated guess on how good we think Reach could become. 

Forget the worst player to play for us ever.  There have been worse players in the last year and worse value for money players in the last five years.  The worst value for money I can think of off the top of my head is Jay Bothroyd.  

Also worth bearing in mind that ultimately the transfer market is an inflated one. English players of Reach's age end up with a minimum fee and £5m, whilst equalling/usurping our record fee, is essentially a pittance in that particular category these days.

EDIT: goes without saying OP is a moron, no matter what context the comment is in

Edited by daftpenguin

8 hours ago, mikecass919 said:

When people say how much Wednesday fans deserve success I remember posts such as this and think, 'We deserve Alan Irvine and Kenny Lunt'

8 hours ago, mikecass919 said:

I don't usually comment on posts from attention seeking fools....BUT you sir take stupidity to a whole new level.....unbelievable