Adam Reach, as bad a player to ever play for Wednesday

2 hours ago, Sultan_Pepper said:

Another player some fans have made their mind up on without actually watching him play.

Played 4 or 5 positions for us already this season, has class, skill and strength but he's not Messi so he's not good enough for some.

He's a proper footballer and settled in well, needs more confidence at the moment but he's a good player and will go on to very good things

This is a fair assessment. He has shown real potential and passion for the shirt, and given time and encouragement should come good, justifying the price tag. He is also an honest player - he doesn't shirk tackles andhide away for large parts of the game like Wallace.

You, good sir, just incurred a visit from the sh*tposting cat.

Who's the sh*tposting cat, you may ask?

Well, the sh*tposting cat is the Tom Joad of Owlstalk: 

He’ll be all around in the dark – he’ll be everywhere. Wherever you can look – wherever there’s some muppet slagging off Adam Reach for no reason, he’ll be there. Wherever there’s a closet Blade trying to stir up unrest, he’ll be there. He’ll be in the way the braindead yell about a lack of ambition when they’re mad. He’ll be in the way some posters want to get rid of Forestieri, and when the people are celebrating a win, yet some want to slag off every Wednesday player who contributed to the victory – he’ll be there, too.

Sh*tposting Cat.gif

He hasn't hit the heights by any means but he's not on his own this season in this respect.

I don't think the price tag helps but it's not his fault the club had to shell out what they did to get him.

Personally I think we'll start to see the best of him next season when he's more settled and perhaps the team is?

The poor recruitment stick has been waved on here too many times to mention but I think Reach has found himself a victim of this. I've felt for some time and still do that come the end of the season certain summer signings won't be as slated as much as they are now?

I don't know why you lot are taking him seriously, he's obviously talking about his FIFA17 or football manager career.

Sell Reach and buy Mathis Bolly from Greuther Furth , he has 96 rated pace. Get Walcott on the other wing and you'll be in the champions league before you can say Briandeaneandtonyagana.

let us know when you have won the league Mikecass. :stuwinky:

4 hours ago, mikecass919 said:

This guy us absoutely dreadful. As bad a player as I have ever seen in a Wednesday shirt.

To have spent 5mil on him is a woeful waste of money.

How he looks himself in the mirror in the morning, knowing that a side has broken their record amount of spend to bring him in, I cannot fathom.

Offers absolutely nothing.

He has had one good game where I would have given him a 6.5, and one game where he was slightly above average and I would have given him a 5.5.

If anyone has given him anything more than a 5 in any other game he has played for us, they know absolutely nothing about football.

To top this all off, he is the softest bag of sh!te i hvae ever seen. Incredibly lightweight and cant even make up for his lack of quality with effort and putting his body on the line.

Would rather play with 10 men.

FFS!, where have you been the last 20 years?.

Come back on here when you begin to shave.

4 hours ago, mikecass919 said:

This guy us absoutely dreadful. As bad a player as I have ever seen in a Wednesday shirt.

To have spent 5mil on him is a woeful waste of money.

How he looks himself in the mirror in the morning, knowing that a side has broken their record amount of spend to bring him in, I cannot fathom.

Offers absolutely nothing.

He has had one good game where I would have given him a 6.5, and one game where he was slightly above average and I would have given him a 5.5.

If anyone has given him anything more than a 5 in any other game he has played for us, they know absolutely nothing about football.

To top this all off, he is the softest bag of sh!te i hvae ever seen. Incredibly lightweight and cant even make up for his lack of quality with effort and putting his body on the line.

Would rather play with 10 men.

Pig

4 hours ago, SS Owl said:

Mods can somebody ban this n@bber please, he probably a pig anyway. I'm all for constructive debate but this is just complete guff.

Yes Reach hasnt yet justified his fee, but he's been no worse than most players in this bad patch.

Bad patch? 3 wins, 2 draws and 1 goal against in the last 5 . When we hit a good patch we'll be like flippingBarca WTF:

Not going to lie, I think he was a poor addition particularly when you pay attention to the price tag. He is consistently one of the weakest players. 

Yesterday, when trying to play the ball out of defence by the left hand corner flag, he simply shafted it to Bannan who had no chance of getting to it. A typical case of simple, easy football that was played very badly.