Fans

Just now, Copthorneowl said:

Great post matey glad you are your children enjoyed what was sadly not the best game. Things can only get better as they say but pleased for you to take your kids. Well done thought about you when it was apparently dull.

Fanbooing is really poor but people pay the dosh  and can do what they want. I despise it and the players will become nervous at home and prefer to be away and that's a problem which other clubs have had and our players deserve better.

Thanks mate. To be honest I was expecting them to score the longer the game went on so a draw in that sense want so bad,  for the kids at least.  At least mine are getting to go when we have some optimism around the place  again after so long in the mire. Of course is a double edged sword as that makes us expect more 

Thought the 12th man was poor again today.   Was very quiete.

But well done the team.   Fourth clean sheet in five games I think.  Not a classic but two games in 48 hours takes it out on any team.

Wolves had won their last two before losing very unluckily to QPR on Saturday.   I expected it to be hard.

Guest Copthorneowl

Some people will may recall a statement made on tv by George Graham the old Arsenal manager in the 80's he said up north (think it was. Liverpool) when the team are down the crowd get behind them and get them up BUT down south the team have to play well to encourage the crowd to get up.

Seems like that's us now and the fact that Carlos keeps saying we need the fans before the games means he knows it too.

1 minute ago, Copthorneowl said:

Great post matey glad you are your children enjoyed what was sadly not the best game. Things can only get better as they say but pleased for you to take your kids. Well done thought about you when it was apparently dull.

Fanbooing is really poor but people pay the dosh  and can do what they want. I despise it and the players will become nervous at home and prefer to be away and that's a problem which other clubs have had and our players deserve better.

We deserve better, its our lives and we depend on them to give their all, we are drawing the short straw, pay out get a poor return, turn up for big wages job done

Guest Copthorneowl
1 minute ago, debram said:

We deserve better, its our lives and we depend on them to give their all, we are drawing the short straw, pay out get a poor return, turn up for big wages job done

Agree every single word you say but booing is taboo and can never be justified or helpful to our cause or team in my humble opinion even if you paid 100 quid to get in.

Personally I can accept some people booing/moaning at their own team on the end of a say 0-2/0-3 home defeat etc, especially when you are doing poo poo, bottom half, fighting relegation etc

But if you boo your own team when they are drawing, when they are in play off positions, instead of backing them, then you just might as well leave the ground and hopefully never return IMHO

i've been to loads of matches when the attendence was under 19 thousand and it was loud as anything....maybe we didnt expect half as much so we had a laugh...people are now demanding we win at home!  And ff should be taking teams apart, almost single handedly like hes roy of the rovers or summet.  Were now like the kid whose bored of last years presents now and just wants the premiership.

As a wednesday fan i have no idea where this immature attitude is coming from..like the other team has no right to give us a game..and people think the geordies are arrogant..going to wembley has turned the fans into a set iof dicks..one good season and we should be in the top two..hell the leeds and derby fans put us to shame with their noise this season both home and away..leeds fans have been fked over constantly and derby fans have been near many more times than us.

2 hours ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Around the 26th minute today there was almost silence on the kop..dont think ive ever experienced that in a league game before..so fk if theres 30k or 19k there

Saw that on the radio.  Atmosphere was awful, all you could hear was chuntering and whining.

Too many part-timers and too little alcohol.

14 hours ago, Jowl said:

We created so many chances today. A wonder save from their keeper kept is from scoring. 

You lot lot make me sick. 

Wednesday players - millionaires or not work till the day. Hence or late goals. The fans turn up expecting us to thrash everyone. Pathetic. 

I don't but I think I am right when we are 6th to beat a wolves side that are near the bottom of the table