Fans

2 minutes ago, SBOwl said:

I want players who will put 100% in every game like I would if I played football. 

It may make him want to leave but then do we really want that sort of player at the club? 

Im not talking about quality because we need quality players but we also need quality players who will put everything in for the fans.

Hutch is the perfect example. 

No, overall, I don't want players like that at the club but over 90 minutes I want 3 points. A loud cheer from the fans to give the player more of a kick up the ass than booing. 

2 minutes ago, KernowOwl said:

No, overall, I don't want players like that at the club but over 90 minutes I want 3 points. A loud cheer from the fans to give the player more of a kick up the ass than booing. 

I agree completely that we should cheer them on during the game and I thought the crowd were awful today but booing after the final whistle for me is acceptable after a very poor performance. 

Think we'll have to agree to disagree on this one. 

The football we play isn't conducive to crowd excitement....not a criticism of the football we play, but it isn't.

Half the fans who Boo don't know what the f.ook they want anyhow, me included.

You shout "gerrit forward" when we are playing it along the back 4...and "calm the f.ook down" When we "gerrit" forward

Twice Hutchinson took it on, beat a man and drove forward, loud applause, Sasso tried the same thing,lost it   "FFS! Sasso get rid!!"

6th...I don't give a f.ook how they play for the most part, I take it in batches...Christmas batch?, not bad at all.

Wolves deserved to win today IMHO, Barnsley deserved to get summat as did Preston, we beat Newcastle fairly easily, the nature of this league in a nutshell.

Heads down keep going, no bloody disasters, unless you think that not playing like Barca every week is a disaster, ..If you do, you are not only watching the wrong team, you're in the wrong country

Edited by asteener1867

1 minute ago, asteener1867 said:

The football we play isn't conducive to crowd excitement....not a criticism of the football we play, but it isn't.

Half the fans who Boo don't know what the f.ook they want anyhow, me included.

You shout "gerrit forward" when we are playing it along the back 4...and "calm the f.ook down" When we "gerrit" forward

Twice Hutchinson took it on, beat a man and drove forward, loud applause, Sasso tried the same thing,lost it   "FFS! Sasso get rid!!"

6th...I don't give a f.ook how they play for the most part, I take it in batches...Christmas batch?, not bad at all.

Wolves deserved to win today IMHO, Barnsley deserved to get summat as did Preston, we beat Newcastle fairly easily, the nature of this league in a nutshell.

Heads own keep going, no bloody disasters, unless you think that not playing like Barca every week is a disaster, ..If you do, you are not only watching the wrong team, you're in the wrong country

The 5h1te never deserve to win

Problem is round me is people are either too busy on bet 365 or looking at other scores on their phones or chatting about bloody shopping!!

These people are not even getting involved in supporting the team.

Thats why it needs something exciting to happen to get any atmosphere going.

Guest Deleted member

Our fans are blody amazing away from home, and awful at Hillsborough 

It's been like that for years with odd exceptions

1 minute ago, Grandad said:

Our fans are blody amazing away from home, and awful at Hillsborough 

It's been like that for years with odd exceptions

that's true - but the team need to take the initiative at home and press more. I fear this is not CC's style though so we sit there watching the predictable sideways and backwards passing in silence.

1 hour ago, sonofbert2 said:

It's always the same when you get loads of part-timers on cheap tickets.

They're the type that moan before they leave the house, moan all the way there, moan all match then come home and moan all night on here.

Get ready!

That's a pretty good moan.

our fans in general are the best, normally our away support is deffening against preston I could hardly hear us today same but if your watching complete utter dross in the freezing cold its hard to generate an atmosphere . players who excite a crowd gets a crowd going ie even someone like jj running at a full back gets the crowd going someone who runs at the defence

Just now, handworth52 said:

our fans in general are the best, normally our away support is deffening against preston I could hardly hear us today same but if your watching complete utter dross in the freezing cold its hard to generate an atmosphere . players who excite a crowd gets a crowd going ie even someone like jj running at a full back gets the crowd going someone who runs at the defence

whilst CC plays our best winger at LB