Fans

Guest Copthorneowl
17 minutes ago, Wednesday_Jack said:

The fans where a disgrace today!! 

Here here anybody who boos his team should stay at home. That's an opinion.

You just have to look at the entertainment this season Perhaps it answers the age old question, do people care about the performances, as long as we win they game We've won more than our fair share of games this season, without being particularly convincing, but I sense there is a bit of concern about our performances this season

9 minutes ago, Jowl said:

We created so many chances today. A wonder save from their keeper kept is from scoring. 

You lot lot make me sick. 

Wednesday players - millionaires or not work till the day. Hence or late goals. The fans turn up expecting us to thrash everyone. Pathetic. 

We'd have to have some shots on target to thrash someone

1 minute ago, KernowOwl said:

Difference between players and fans, fans pay to watch and players get paid thousands to play. I think it's ok for fans to say when they're unhappy. Booing maybe a little too much tho. 

Booing is a way of fans communicating to the players that they are unhappy with a performance.

Players get praise and worship when they play well so I think it's they should be able to take criticism too. 

As you said they're paid tens of thousands of pounds a week for the privilege. 

Just now, SBOwl said:

Booing is a way of fans communicating to the players that they are unhappy with a performance.

Players get praise and worship when they play well so I think it's they should be able to take criticism too. 

Fair point. Didn't think of it that way. But then you have the problem of the modern player, do you think booing will make FF play better or want to leave. 

19 minutes ago, Jowl said:

We created so many chances today. A wonder save from their keeper kept is from scoring. 

You lot lot make me sick. 

Wednesday players - millionaires or not work till the day. Hence or late goals. The fans turn up expecting us to thrash everyone. Pathetic. 

We created nothing? One header I can recall, wolves could have had 4

1 minute ago, KernowOwl said:

Fair point. Didn't think of it that way. But then you have the problem of the modern player, do you think booing will make FF play better or want to leave. 

I want players who will put 100% in every game like I would if I played football. 

It may make him want to leave but then do we really want that sort of player at the club? 

Im not talking about quality because we need quality players but we also need quality players who will put everything in for the fans.

Hutch is the perfect example. 

Guest Copthorneowl
7 minutes ago, SBOwl said:

Refrainig from applause or the silent treatment is another. Booing just puts a great big gulf between the players and supporters and definitely tends towards them preferring to play away than at home, do you want that scenario.

Those of us that don't boo are just as disappointed believe me.