Fans

Half of those fans there today deserve nowt. 

The grumble and moan and even boo - even by half time. 

Do do people forget where we've come from. Do they forget we haven't lost, we're 6th in the league ?

idiots. 

Just now, horny owl said:

Sometimes the players have to get the spark going on the pitch

Cant blame the fans for our players or tactics being below the standard required

And sometimes the and have to get going. It's a two way thing. Can't blame the players for being short on confidence when they're getting boo'd 

11 minutes ago, Jowl said:

Half of those fans there today deserve nowt. 

The grumble and moan and even boo - even by half time. 

Do do people forget where we've come from. Do they forget we haven't lost, we're 6th in the league ?

idiots. 

it was dreadful, tbh beyond dreadful today

We created so many chances today. A wonder save from their keeper kept is from scoring. 

You lot lot make me sick. 

Wednesday players - millionaires or not work till the day. Hence or late goals. The fans turn up expecting us to thrash everyone. Pathetic. 

Sometimes fans can help. I went to a Barry Manilow concert and to be honest I was expecting a drab affair. However, his fans lit up the venue and the evening proved to be a an enjoyable experience.

We should really hang on to what we got.

Edited by M Royds

1 minute ago, Jowl said:

We created so many chances today. A wonder save from their keeper kept is from scoring. 

Wednesday players - millionaires or not work till the day. Hence or late goals. The fans turn up expecting us to thrash everyone. Pathetic. 

sure you arent a Wolves fan with those views ;-)

3 minutes ago, Jowl said:

So I'm pathetic for wanting my team who's job it is to play football (and earn millions for the privaledge) to put some effort in? 

You sound like a nice bloke. 

Flounce time lol

Come on hands up fans , who expects us to thrash everyone ...........mm not many hands !