What is carlos worried about

The officials were awful again

Joao kept getting hauled down but the ref did nothing

Definite red card for Forestieri though, he pushed the player in the face

The player pushed Forestieri first, but you can't push a player in the face

Edited by HOOTIE AND THE SHIT TU

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

53 minutes ago, Jowl said:

He's just said it in radio Sheffield but wouldn't say anymore when pushed. And ended up leaving the interview. 

He he said it wasn't the team - and he would get fined if he says so I'm agreeing with Sally - the standard of refereeing. 

Yeah , got to be the Refs 

Todays was shocking 

I don't know but I'm quite worried about that interview, very strange and the only time I have heard CC rattled like that(especially after victory,all be a dramatic one)

he seemed to be referring to the performance of our players, saying when questioned further to watch the highlights of the game, and that all the players weren't playing 100%.  

Very bizarre 

11 minutes ago, meadowview owl said:

he seemed to be referring to the performance of our players, saying when questioned further to watch the highlights of the game, and that all the players weren't playing 100%.  

Very bizarre 

Nope he said he definitely wasn't worried about his team

2 minutes ago, lincolnowl said:

He was very frustrated with the fans today, and I can understand why. 

Very quiet after we scored and people leaving while the lads are trying to cling on to 3 very big points at 2-1 with 9.5 men. 

Yet came out to the front of the Kop and applauded our fans....

To be fair I've never seen a game like that and I've been watching the owls for 45 years on and off. Basically we got nothing for most of the match and I suspect the referee was beginning to think he might get dragged in by the league/FA and so decided to even up the decisions a bit. It was awful

I'm not sure if he's on about back room team as he was going nuts over the Buckley incident because it looked like to me that he thought he had come back on. When he saw him walking in front of South stand with no shirt he was not happy. He could be questioning medical team, having put this its more than likely nothing to do with that. More than likely the really poor officials.

Edited by SWFCCDOWL