What is carlos worried about

3 minutes ago, edwardjameswells said:

Dave Jones was sacked because of poor results - and not before time was he sacked either. I can only think MM bought into his story of victimization because it's hard to explain how he stood by him for 17 games despite only 1 victory.

And looking at my own life, I see it as a rule that moaners get attention. Ask anyone who works in customer/media relations. The power to complain is power indeed.

Victims get attention, they get sympathy but it's not the kind of attention that brings anything good.

It just reinforces the victim story. And the victim story is a sad story. Certainly not the one we want this season.

Ref and both linesmen were shlt, FF took a forearm to the back of his neck then kept getting kicked from behind just before the sending off, now if FF would have gone down after the forearm neck smash he probably would've been booked, also when this was happening FF decided he'd had enough and pushed Pearson away twice at head height! At this point the linesman did nothing until Pearson ran towards him shouting and pointing THATS WHY CC ISNT HAPPY AND WORRIED it's getting beyond a joke.

at first i thought he was on about the fans and players not giving 100% but then when he said fined, it made me think of refereeing standards - why else would you get a fine and a slap on the wrists ..

just the poor English using the term "worried" .. though saying that, we are all worried about the standard of refereeing at times filtering down the leagues

22 hours ago, captain jack said:

Ref and both linesmen were shlt, FF took a forearm to the back of his neck then kept getting kicked from behind just before the sending off, now if FF would have gone down after the forearm neck smash he probably would've been booked, also when this was happening FF decided he'd had enough and pushed Pearson away twice at head height! At this point the linesman did nothing until Pearson ran towards him shouting and pointing THATS WHY CC ISNT HAPPY AND WORRIED it's getting beyond a joke.

Yeah, I think there were a few things but a lack of protection of good players against cloggers is one of them