What is carlos worried about

Don't poo the bed guys. He's just venting about poor officials without actually stating that's what he's doing because he doesn't want to get fined. Officials have been poor in recent weeks, not 'biased against us' just generally poor, and I think he is "worried" that one day a poor decision will cost us. That's what I took from it anyway. Be reyt.

I thought he was going to resign, swear or somet. 

Maybe we interpret 'worried' differently in language etc. Probably very pizt off about losing so many players in 1 game with busy month coming up. 

Or maybe he knows somet we don't. 

Guest Copthorneowl
7 minutes ago, Rodger Wylde II said:

He's worried because Chansi insists on keeping FF whereas Carlos wanted to do the right thing and never play him again after the Norwich fiasco.

Cant believe you said that particularly today.

6 minutes ago, SettleForADraw said:

Think he means Forestieri personally, daft getting sent off loosing him for three games

He he said he didn't see the Forestieri red card incident, so can't be that. He said more than once 'you saw the game didn't you?' When Rob pressed him on why he was worried, so obviously referring to the officials.

He's pizt off about home atmosphere when he constantly quotes the importance in interviews prior to games of home support. I guess he's thinking he's rallying the supporters to make a difference and he don't get a response as opposed to away games and probably he did the same in Lisbon and Besiktas where their fans go crazy when the coach rallies the team. 

Atmosphere should be louder. 

Off the top of my head I think Carlos may have been worried about............

Why the country and western keeper wasn't sent off for the penalty incident.

The goal we scored but was ruled out for offside.

The goal they scored but wasn't ruled out for offside.

Other various snide, underhand attacks by the dirty country and westerners.

It was straightforward in the end, it's his broken English, he was on about the standard of referring we seem to be on the end of this season. He was very frustrated at the lack of fouls we got but Preston seemed to get for just falling over plus the lack of a card for their keeper and his annoyance at FF. this led him to also point the finger at maybe a few players who were and have been a bit off their game and realised what he had said and wanted out of the interview.

to be honest I agree I am worried about us too, we are not clicking and haven't done all season, cc maybe is getting some heat from DC.

He's not on about the team, he's on about the refereeing hence why he said he'd get fined if he expanded and said what he thought. 

Yet again we lose FF for three games for something which sounds v much like there was nothing in it. And, their keeper gets no card for taking our player out for the penalty.

I am v worried too. 

Hopefully, Carlos can create a 'siege mentality' from this, like Fergie used to do each season with Man U. 

Edited by AwokenGiant