Forestieri

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, Tyto Alba said:

Selling our best player would have affected team spirit a lot more.

Not if we replaced him with equal or better. It's important everyone at the club wants to be there pulling in the same direction. If his mind is elsewhere, then he doesn't. It threatens to affect our season going forward. 

On 21/08/2016 at 18:11, dkenyonqfc2 said:

I don't claim to know what is going on in FF head but I was in the players lounge yesterday before the game where FF's wife was saying he should have left, she doesn't care what happens with the club she just wants him to be happy which is understandable from her point of view. Maybe he is still feeling a bit unsettled and hopefully in time he will accept what has happened and settle back down

is that reyt mate lol

31 minutes ago, debram said:

will he be still with us come the end of the august transfer window, debatable, either way we can knuckle down and get on with the job instead of all this uncertainty

What's this WE...can't wait to see you knuckle down...because all you've done so far is fuckingmoan

4 hours ago, matthefish2002 said:

I couldn't bring myself to sing FF name on Saturday. Not going to boo him but needs a bit of making up to do for me to think about cheering him again.

I know we all make mistakes and its takes a big man to apologise and all that but bit much to welcome him back with open arms like some are doing.

Not sure if we really know if was the FF situation that might have affected team spirit, only those in the dressing room will know.

Win this Saturday though and everything SWFC wise will seem much brighter. 

I don't know how he is going to sleep lollol 

I would like to think that a team of professional footballers would not be unsettled by the antics of one man. Far too easy lump all the blame on one player. 

Think it's more to do with others not playing in preferred position and due to injuries/squad not yet fully complete. Can't just scapegoat FF and lay all the blame on him.

9 hours ago, daveyboy66 said:

What's this WE...can't wait to see you knuckle down...because all you've done so far is fuckingmoan

Like there's a lot to shout about at the moment,  just want to see the team spirit of last year 

Guest BRADFIELDOWLS

At least FF's been motivated, even if it is for selfish reasons to get away.

Most of our lot now look too comfortable and seem to be planning their retirement investments, funded by us.

Except Hooper , who should try Burger King (grilled) to McDonalds (fried) and maybe lay off the lager. 

He's not yet as bad as Higuain though, and he cost £70 million.