Forestieri

9 minutes ago, parkerowl said:

You dont even need someone like him though, why would we have to buy someone in the same mould, Alan Judge was just as effective untill he got injured last season.

still out with a broken leg, if we bought him might get 10 games before end of season. So a No

9 minutes ago, parkerowl said:

Sunderland were offering that italian international Giancerini was it? For £2m

He scored against Belgium in the euro's, little guy.

£10m buys you a flipping good championship player

Sunderland are in the Prem which is much more of a pull for players. Wages we could not complete with at all.

This replaceable player is not proving very easy to replace is he?  lol

10 minutes ago, parkerowl said:

Sunderland were offering that italian international Giancerini was it? For £2m

He scored against Belgium in the euro's, little guy.

£10m buys you a flipping good championship player

£2mil for Giancerini? Pffft! Zlatan was a freebie

The thing those two (& many others ofcourse) have in common ... an EFL club could not attract them, much less afford their wages 

And thats what brings up the fees of players, that are realistically available to EFL clubs

55 minutes ago, parkerowl said:

No i dont know he wanted to leave.

Can u answer me a question then ? What if he did it again then came and said sorry again ? Would it be still ok with you ? 

Can I answer that for most Wednesday fans? 

The answer has to be 'no' because he'd be demonstrating he's learnt nothing from it. He, like anyone in life, deserves an opportunity to learn from their mistakes 

3 minutes ago, Paolo Di Catio said:

Sunderland are in the Prem which is much more of a pull for players. Wages we could not complete with at all.

This replaceable player is not proving very easy to replace is he?  lol

Judge has a broken leg forestieri just dont wanna play lol whats the difference? Anyway im off to bed who ever i suggest wont be better than poor old skint fessi, get out his arse fgs.

3 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

The answer has to be 'no' because he'd be demonstrating he's learnt nothing from it. He, like anyone in life, deserves an opportunity to learn from their mistakes 

And he's got that oppourtunity. Lets hope he takes it. Ive made my view clear, it seems different to man on here but not so from people at games ive spoken to.

8 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

And he's got that oppourtunity. Lets hope he takes it. Ive made my view clear, it seems different to man on here but not so from people at games ive spoken to.

1 hour ago, parkerowl said:

Jeeez people are talking like we'd be losing Messi lol, we were great at Norwich we've been sheeete since he's come back, hopefully he doesnt want to play saturday aswell.

We were toothless at Norwich ... but FF was sh*t anyway :ph34r:

On a wider note though

Our forward line is a concern for me. Or atleast the service to it

Nuhiu never was & never will be good enough

Joao seems to have gone backwards at an alarming rate

Hooper seems to be a streaky goalscorer and I think service is an issue for him atm

Fletcher has shown nothing to suggest he has goals in him. But, having not seen him much, prior to signing for us. It's obviously far too early for me to judge 

Regarding the service ... We're suffering from Arsenitis

It's one dimensional and predictable 

1 hour ago, parkerowl said:

I don't matter though do I? neither do you, it's Carlos the chairman and players that matter.

we are irrelevant.

Yes, we do. That's why the chairman asked the fans to draw a line under it like everyone else.

8 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

Yes, we do. That's why the chairman asked the fans to draw a line under it like everyone else.

I think he meant don't give him a hard time over it at games, he surely hasn't forgotten it and I know many that haven't either.

It seems like double standards to me. If it was Helan or McGugan they'd be out the door & absoloutley destroyed from every angle but because it's FF and everyone's scared to lose him it's different.

7 minutes ago, Paolo Di Catio said:

Don't know how some can come to that conclusion, he's had nowhere near the run of games to prove or disprove this

Exactly mate - some of his goals have been top quality.  He has pace and skill.  Just needs to beef up more and get more game time.

If I had one criticism about him, his head goes down too easy but experience and success could change that.