Forestieri

11 hours ago, debram said:

Like there's a lot to shout about at the moment,  just want to see the team spirit of last year 

11 hours ago, theowlsman said:

Apparently, FF is not happy again.

Wants to know why Bannan and Fletcher have been picked for Scotland and he hasn't.

He should boycott the Malta game.

But that's kinda thing he was doing before Parker, you want him to become a different person after a mistake? Stop watching our youngsters and junior football, no longer stop for pictures or to chat with fans? 

Let it go ffs 

2 minutes ago, Ash76 said:

But that's kinda thing he was doing before Parker, you want him to become a different person after a mistake? Stop watching our youngsters and junior football, no longer stop for pictures or to chat with fans? 

Let it go ffs 

I cant just yet mate, im not a boo boy or nothing like that, once he starts playing like he was before the interest i'll be satisfied he wants to be here.

21 minutes ago, parkerowl said:

I cant just yet mate, im not a boo boy or nothing like that, once he starts playing like he was before the interest i'll be satisfied he wants to be here.

You're making yourself look like a knob tbh. 

Calling him a c*nt and stuff like that. 

We all know that he acted poorly and his behavior was a disgrace, but he's here and will be for the foreseeable future. 

5 minutes ago, SiJ said:

You're making yourself look like a knob tbh. 

Calling him a c*nt and stuff like that. 

We all know that he acted poorly and his behavior was a disgrace, but he's here and will be for the foreseeable future. 

He is one mate tbh. Im just saying it how it is, you reckon the last 2 results arent related ? 

Just now, parkerowl said:

He is one mate tbh. Im just saying it how it is, you reckon the last 2 results arent related ? 

I know as much as you do. 

What I do know is that the whole team hasn't performed well enough in the last two games. 

Against Leeds he was of the few players who actually looked like doing anything. 

Please don't start with the whole "I'm just saying it how it is". 

You're stating an opinion, not a fact. 

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

I know as much as you do. 

What I do know is that the whole team hasn't performed well enough in the last two games. 

Against Leeds he was of the few players who actually looked like doing anything. 

Please don't start with the whole "I'm just saying it how it is". 

You're stating an opinion, not a fact. 

Yeah it is just my opinion, and further to that sooner he's gone the better! Disruptive, money grabbing little tail! He's a good player but he's replaceable with £10m