Forestieri

main problem is not strengthening in the right areas although i suspect not all is ok behind the scenes, we looked more of a unit at norwich without ff, since then its gone downhill, its hard to believe that we have been turned over so easily by 2 mediocre teams, team spirit has been affected for sure.

Just now, UTO1867 said:

He didn't make a mistake, he made a premeditated decision.

Bingo. £1m a year and he lets his mates, manager and club down 24 hours before a game against a potential play off rival. 

Disgrace and unforgivable. 

I was waiting for this thread. Easy cop out to blame FF, and knew it would be the case when the FT whistle went.

Not FF's fault that Hunt can't/won't cross, Hooper/Fletcher didn't have their shooting boots on and Abdi can't play out wide.

And I could go on. But yeah. Let's blame FF.

Blame at the hands of the management, the midfield and the defence.
Service and vision is appalling this season. To be honest, we are lucky to have popped a couple of goals in, weve hit the post and had big Daves miss.

All for how much collectively per week ?

80 % of the side needs to look at themselves in the mirror...... and Carlos needs to stop looking in the mirror and get a grip.

And I agree FF hasn't helped. He's shattered club confidence, tbh, I'm dreading how the hell they are going to get themselves out of this, because they are hanging their heads like they've got nothing in em :(

20 minutes ago, owlZfan84 said:

I was waiting for this thread. Easy cop out to blame FF, and knew it would be the case when the FT whistle went.

Not FF's fault that Hunt can't/won't cross, Hooper/Fletcher didn't have their shooting boots on and Abdi can't play out wide.

And I could go on. But yeah. Let's blame FF.

Tbf he left his own shooting boots in the locker today. 

I've got an idea then. We'll sell Forestieri, bring in some solid championship players because there's barely any time in the window left to get some top top quality and REALLY cement that 7th place spot.

I'm sure Chansiri will LOVE that!

Edited by Oliver Read

4 hours ago, vulva said:

The blame is with you lad. 

We we should have got rid.

End of story. 

You generally talk poo poo but unless your pissed up which I assume you are is the biggest load of testicles ever to come from you.  FF was one of the few players who came off the pitch with any credit and you probably know that as well as I do.

Edited by Holmes

The full backs were mainly responsible for today. I cannot remember Pudil getting anything right, he looked totally uninterested. Hunt/Buckley, just not good enough. Don't expect either to play much. Right back is a massive problem.

Fletcher and Lees only ones to come out with any credit today.

The people who are objecting to the proposition that the lack of fight in the team is down to Forresthroyd because he played well today are entirely missing the point.

His own morale is not the problem; it's his actions and the way the management have handled them that appear to have caused others heads to drop.

36 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

Come on your better than this.

Maybe. This situation has rattled me. And the fact this thread has received contrasting responses just about says it all. To stand any chance this season we needed everyone pulling in the same direction.

Footballers live a privileged life, and I've no issue with that. As fans we pay a premium to watch these lads, and the absolute minimum I expect is for them to turn out. He couldn't even do that. At 26 he knew full well the impact of what he was doing. This isn't Trond Solvedt on £800 a week winding his career down. This is the star man, on big money. 

I'm not interested in excuses, or apologies. He crossed a line for me, and I want him out. He played well today, and is a good player. I'm not questioning that. But he ain't Puskas, didn't get in the Championship team of the season, and is still here, which indicates teams at a higher level arn't that bothered. We will replace him. Players come and go, and the club has lost some dignity here. 

We should have cleared his locker and sold him to the highest bidder. 

Edited by vulva

Guest mrbluesky

But he said sorry so everything must be ok? he obviously made a mistake and reeeeeeeeeeeeally wants to stay with us!!!

Keep it real boyzzzzzz!

Guest mrbluesky
39 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

Come on your better than this.

I think you're or I thought you were but your posts suggests differently,we're all a little confused.