Forestieri

On 20 August 2016 at 15:08, 1banana2banana said:

He's broken the team spirit we had. And half the morons on here can't see it, chanting his name when he was announced was embarrassing. Hailing him as some hero, should have been boos. Get rid asap 

How do you done this?  Are you party to what goes off on the training ground, in the dressing room? 

I could say that the team spirit is better than ever, that they are all round at FF playing on his bike.

Your just making it up as you go along.

If you're going to make claims like that then back it up with some evidence.

What can the other morons see? You never told us, surprising as you seem to know so much.

9 minutes ago, Holmes said:

How do you done this?  Are you party to what goes off on the training ground, in the dressing room? 

I could say that the team spirit is better than ever, that they are all round at FF playing on his bike.

Your just making it up as you go along.

If you're going to make claims like that then back it up with some evidence.

What can the other morons see? You never told us, surprising as you seem to know so much.

I want to see Nuhiu on Fessi's bike, or better still, Nuhiu, Wallace and Bannan on the Goodies Tri-Tandem.

(I made tri-tandem up btw. No idea what it was called)

For those under the age of 45, the Goodies was a TV comedy trio that were slightly less funny than the Chuckle Brothers, but at the time they seemed hilarious.

Only read the first few posts in this thread, but one thing is clear.

Team spirit, confidence and togetherness are key ingredients in success.

Hard to achieve and easy to lose.

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to work out that the team/mindset has been disrupted by FF's antics.

Now down to Carlos to earn his money and turn it around. 

Edited by RichSheffWeds

2 hours ago, dkenyonqfc2 said:

I don't claim to know what is going on in FF head but I was in the players lounge yesterday before the game where FF's wife was saying he should have left, she doesn't care what happens with the club she just wants him to be happy which is understandable from her point of view. Maybe he is still feeling a bit unsettled and hopefully in time he will accept what has happened and settle back down

Ah and come to his senses and file the chirpy ***** for divorce 

12 minutes ago, RichSheffWeds said:

Only read the first few posts in this thread, but one thing is clear.

Team spirit, confidence and togetherness are key ingredients in success.

Hard to achieve and easy to lose.

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to work out that the team/mindset has been disrupted by FF's antics.

Now down to Carlos to earn his money and turn it around. 

Just because we have lost two games.

Personally think it is down to the way we have set up and taking your chances. 

Could have easily won yesterday if we put the correct side out and took our chances when we had them, we failed on both points. Also CC's substitutions were not great, although Hunt was playing poorly moving Buckley to right back was a terrible decision. Looking back at the highlights Buckley does his best to let the Leeds player put the best possible cross he can in.

We score from the freekick or Forestieri scores when through in the first half it is a different game. Likewise if Hooper gets us level with his pathetic attempt. 

Fine margins, and the top teams take advantage of most opportunities that come their way. We are struggling to do that at the minute. That's the problem.

Guest wilyfox
15 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

What a load of bull. So she's in players lounge mouthing off he should had left and she doesn't care about the club. Yeah ok

What's not to believe? :ph34r:

Forestieri can contribute to the side wether he's playing out wide or centrally, his skill and vision with the ball at his feet makes him one of the best players at this level , we really shouldn't be worrying about where we accommodate him in the side ! Just needs to get his head down and get back to the level he was at before all this nonsense that HE created 

few people are forgetting that this is a situation FF created himself , it's now down to him to find a way of solving it if he wants a career at this football club like he claims to .... If he doesn't then the club needs to get rid 

3 hours ago, dkenyonqfc2 said:

I don't claim to know what is going on in FF head but I was in the players lounge yesterday before the game where FF's wife was saying he should have left, she doesn't care what happens with the club she just wants him to be happy which is understandable from her point of view. Maybe he is still feeling a bit unsettled and hopefully in time he will accept what has happened and settle back down

Saying this to who? How did you happen to hear this? 

Unless she's a real simpleton I doubt she was shouting this out publicly. 

Did Fernandos wife really stand there in the club,the employer of her husband and say that out loud to everyone.  Can't believe it.  Surely someone would have challenged her.  Dangerous post to write if not 100 per cent accurate. Last thing we need is more rumours 

Just now, tashton said:

Did Fernandos wife really stand there in the club,the employer of her husband and say that out loud to everyone.  Can't believe it.  Surely someone would have challenged her.  Dangerous post to write if not 100 per cent accurate. Last thing we need is more rumours 

This.

1 minute ago, tashton said:

I called round his house earlier to see if he was playing out on his bike. He looked dishevelled, eyes like pissholes in the snow, I could see just into his front room and there was a load of empty lager cans and a spilt ashtray on the carpet. She was stood in the hallway clinging to a bottle of gin. Her mascara was running.

Can't vouch for it though, it's only what I saw. 

3 hours ago, dkenyonqfc2 said:

I'm going to call bullshite, does she even speak English 

On 20 August 2016 at 15:08, 1banana2banana said:

He's broken the team spirit we had. And half the morons on here can't see it, chanting his name when he was announced was embarrassing. Hailing him as some hero, should have been boos. Get rid asap 

Beyond thick 

1 hour ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Just because we have lost two games.

Personally think it is down to the way we have set up and taking your chances. 

Could have easily won yesterday if we put the correct side out and took our chances when we had them, we failed on both points. Also CC's substitutions were not great, although Hunt was playing poorly moving Buckley to right back was a terrible decision. Looking back at the highlights Buckley does his best to let the Leeds player put the best possible cross he can in.

We score from the freekick or Forestieri scores when through in the first half it is a different game. Likewise if Hooper gets us level with his pathetic attempt. 

Fine margins, and the top teams take advantage of most opportunities that come their way. We are struggling to do that at the minute. That's the problem.

The loss/antics of our most influential player will have an effect.

Not the only factor, but certainly a factor.

Would impact any team and if you say it's fine margins then the loss of a key player in the way it happened is going to have some influence. Basic common sense.

48 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

What a load of bull. So she's in players lounge mouthing off he should had left and she doesn't care about the club. Yeah ok

no it's not bull and yes she did

44 minutes ago, tashton said:

no she didn't make some big announcement she was sat at the table telling other wag's and probably didn't realise she was so loud