Forestieri

I'm still undecided on whether getting rid or keeping him were the best options but I certainly agree that it appears to have cost us in a few ways. As an outsider looking in I guess we'll never true ply know but I do believe the team that last season worked so hard for each other no longer does. 

And i think Carlos has tried his best to reintegrate him back into the team, to the detriment of morale, system, form.... 

I don't think he should be starting up front any time soon again. 

1 minute ago, yunga_swfc said:

Disappointed how easy Wednesday fans all forgiven him, quite sad really we let a player completely take the p!ss out of us all because we are so desperate for success

pathetic

I haven't forgiven him but I'm willing to give him the chance to redeem himself. We all make mistakes.

It's his fault that our RB and LB couldn't defend? It's his fault that Wallace has lost last seasons form? It's his fault that Abdi is being played out of position? It's his fault that Bannan played deeper? It's his fault that no one crossing the ball to left side where he plays? It's his fault that Hooper didn't start?

Clueless.

Just now, yunga_swfc said:

Disappointed how easy Wednesday fans all forgiven him, quite sad really we let a player completely take the p!ss out of us all because we are so desperate for success

pathetic

Agreed and I for one don't forgive him. I wouldn't forgive any player who refused to play.

Forestieri was probably our best player today yet we seemed to play better as a team without him at Norwich. Like others have said we seem to be seeing the effects of the whole situation even if it was put to bed in just a few days.

Guest 1banana2banana

He's broken the team spirit we had. And half the morons on here can't see it, chanting his name when he was announced was embarrassing. Hailing him as some hero, should have been boos. Get rid asap 

2 minutes ago, ohgoditsjames said:

It's his fault that our RB and LB couldn't defend? It's his fault that Wallace has lost last seasons form? It's his fault that Abdi is being played out of position? It's his fault that Bannan played deeper? It's his fault that no one crossing the ball to left side where he plays? It's his fault that Hooper didn't start?

Clueless.

No to all of your rhetorical questions.

It was absolutely his fault however that he acted in an utterly disgraceful and unprofessional manner that just MIGHT have damaged squad morale.

mmmmm

I fear the worst with this situation. 

He made a bold move (to try and leave, seemingly) and it backfired on him. 

Hope it works out, but I get that nagging feeling with the whole thing.