FF Agent

Just seen the full interview with Carlos before the game yesterday, I think Agent has been speaking to Derby, they will offer him more money and Agent wants him to move!

There is no footballing reason why FF would go to Derby!

I think alot of this is the agents doing!

Agents are the scum of the earth ,and are destroying the game . They dont care about football , or the clubs ,all they are interested in is money and prostituting their players for as much as they can get. They are no better than pimps. 

Football managed perfectly well before agents came along , They should be banned from the game. 

Parasites 

I'm surprised no one at the club hasn't cracked him.

No matter what the incoming players are on or the improved contract for Lees is worth, refusing to play is just outrageous. Why didn't he or his parasite speak to whoever sorts the finances and contracts out before turning into a complete tvvat?

Just now, jonnyowl said:

Just seen the full interview with Carlos before the game yesterday, I think Agent has been speaking to Derby, they will offer him more money and Agent wants him to move!

Thats a cop out 

The agent is employed by Forestieri and takes his instructions from him 

1 minute ago, jonnyowl said:

Of course it is. 

Players do what their agents tell them to do . 

24 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Recently Tom Lees was reportedly the subject of a £5m bid from Burnley, who offered to pay him £25k a week.

The club agreed to match his wage offer and he stayed. This means Lees is on around £0.5million a year more than FF.

If I was FF I'd probably feel I deserved at least the same money as Lees

There's no way I'd withdraw labour like he has, presumably that's down to culture, or his agent, but he is pressing his point.

FF is by some distance the star of our team. He should be paid accordingly.

FF might be the "star" of our team, but I'd argue he is not the most valuable. Not at this time, at least.

Yesterday we played without FF and got a good point. Might have been a win with FF, might not.

Without Tom Lees, we would almost certainly have suffered a heavy defeat, even with FF.

As things stand now, we will miss FF, but we have decent options to cover for hIm. Tom Lees would have been replaced by Semedo. 

Anyone know what the rest of the squad are on ? 

BB, Hutch, Westwood etc .

If players are going to chuck the teddy out of the pram 1 year into their contract having been quite happy to sign it then we are fookked 

His agent should have structured him a better deal if that was the case , 

Anyway we were told he was not money motivated just wanted to be loved ........... well we kept our side of the bargain . 

21 minutes ago, BRADFIELDOWLS said:

OK , looks like FF and his agent have bottled it but does leave open them wanting to move to a Premiership club.

DC plays a blinder here, which with his dosh you can do, but we must now do a post Rooney scenario, forgive and forget, and get this guy playing again and winning games like Norwich. Remember, we'd all do the same and we tried to unsettle Alan Judge last season.

Also, sends a strong signal to other teams that we can't be messed with.

For me, our 4 points against 2 top teams is best start of all Championship teams, but we must get 4 points against Burton

That'd be some going lol

24 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

It does beg the question was this the situation that Carlos meant when he made his " i don't speak with agents " and " a player must talk to me eyes to eyes " statement because he looked exasperated as foook when he said it 

Sounds about right.

1 hour ago, bexhill owl said:

Why are you trying to engineer a move and why has your client not informed his manager of these personal reasons? CC clearly stated that FF refused to play, he mentioned nothing about personal circumstances. I hope everyone involved in this tapping up are punished.

True, but to be fair he did say something about his head not being in the right place.

I think it's more than likely just agent talk but you never know.

A lot of us on here, me included have been very quick to judge. Would be a shame if he did have genuine reasons and we've all written him off as a c***. If he didn't want to leave before he will if he reads any of this.

UTO 

24 minutes ago, BRADFIELDOWLS said:

OK , looks like FF and his agent have bottled it but does leave open them wanting to move to a Premiership club.

DC plays a blinder here, which with his dosh you can do, but we must now do a post Rooney scenario, forgive and forget, and get this guy playing again and winning games like Norwich. Remember, we'd all do the same and we tried to unsettle Alan Judge last season.

For me, our 4 points against 2 top teams is best start of all Championship teams, but we must get 4 points against Burton. 

4?

1 minute ago, Forza SPAL said:

True, but to be fair he did say something about his head not being in the right place.

I think it's more than likely just agent talk but you never know.

A lot of us on here, me included have been very quick to judge. Would be a shame if he did have genuine reasons and we've all written him off as a c***. If he didn't want to leave before he will if he reads any of this.

UTO 

Very true, I suppose there's also a chance things have been somewhat lost in translation, I'm starting to feel a lot less pissed off about it now, still gutted but not feeling as angry mad!!!!

29 minutes ago, BRADFIELDOWLS said:

For me, our 4 points against 2 top teams is best start of all Championship teams, but we must get 4 points against Burton. 

4 points against Burton........ How? lol

Had a quick scan at the potential tapping up clubs fan forums and only Derby fans have lengthy threads on this.

However, at 7m bid, Wednesday should reject if only because they'll get more in January.

Newcastle and Swansea fans barely have FF on their radar which seems to suggest that they aren't the tappers uppers. If they were, there's usually someone ITK that can't wait to drop hints and I don't see that happening.

Even Derby fans are saying that Pearson is not the type to be impressed by a player going on strike.

So it does see to me to be some crass attempt to scare Wednesday into giving FF a pay rise.

Stupid way to ask for more money cos now he'll have to give a grovelling apology to everyone to be accepted again.

can you hear "Diddums" Fernando?

can I put some of those kiddies stabilisers on your bike?

can i tickle tums Fernando?

will it stop you being so mardy will it help to break the strike?

If we all lay on the ground with trousers down, and you do anything you like?

There is something in the air tonight..........

thats not quite right ..

.Fernando

Chansiri "You won't be sold to another Championship club"

FF "Ok, I want this amount of money my agent here to talk."

Chansiri "Ok, we offer you this amount"

FF agent "No my client wants this amount"

Chansiri "No, this is the amount and here is the extended contract."

FF agent "I will advise my client to reject his offer"

Agent to FF...

Agent "I have rejected the new contract and will push for a move, advisiable not to play due to personal reasons."

FF " Ok will ring Carlos"

FF "Hi boss, i dont feel in the right mind to travel to Norwich so im refusing to travel amd play."

Carlos "Your choice but you are expected in training Sunday morning or punishment will happen."

Agent tweet "Foresteri wants to play for no other club in the championship apart from swfc. He didnt travel for personal reasons."

In English translated:

Agent "The club wont deal with any other championship club, he hasnt travelled due to me not gettig him more money and a bigger cut for myself. Advised not to play, the bluff didnt work and in few days will accept Mr.Chansiri's new contract and we will put out a heartfelt apology to the fans and players."

6 minutes ago, tuttuttut said:

Chansiri "You won't be sold to another Championship club"

FF "Ok, I want this amount of money my agent here to talk."

Chansiri "Ok, we offer you this amount"

FF agent "No my client wants this amount"

Chansiri "No, this is the amount and here is the extended contract."

FF agent "I will advise my client to reject his offer"

Agent to FF...

Agent "I have rejected the new contract and will push for a move, advisiable not to play due to personal reasons."

FF " Ok will ring Carlos"

FF "Hi boss, i dont feel in the right mind to travel to Norwich so im refusing to travel amd play."

Carlos "Your choice but you are expected in training Sunday morning or punishment will happen."

Agent tweet "Foresteri wants to play for no other club in the championship apart from swfc. He didnt travel for personal reasons."

In English translated:

Agent "The club wont deal with any other championship club, he hasnt travelled due to me not gettig him more money and a bigger cut for myself. Advised not to play, the bluff didnt work and in few days will accept Mr.Chansiri's new contract and we will put out a heartfelt apology to the fans and players."

Seems very plausible.