FF Agent

Maybe forestieri just isn't feeling loved right now by the club,

maybe he's was talks about an improved contract which seems it's been on the cards and this hasn't come off yet

maybe with all the speculation and uncertainty about his future from the media and fans has put pressure on him he's not used to

maybe when he plays its because he's 110% fit in mind and body and this is what makes him special 

maybe he tried and wanted to play right up until the last minute and had a word with his manger that he still wasn't right

maybe his manager hasn't liked this approach and used it send out a message to 

His players and other managers and agent 

or maybe he's a completed money grabbing mercanary art that's hold the club to ransom for more money or w bigger move 

Just now, fpowl said:

Maybe forestieri just isn't feeling loved right now by the club,

maybe he's was talks about an improved contract which seems it's been on the cards and this hasn't come off yet

maybe with all the speculation and uncertainty about his future from the media and fans has put pressure on him he's not used to

maybe when he plays its because he's 110% fit in mind and body and this is what makes him special 

maybe he tried and wanted to play right up until the last minute and had a word with his manger that he still wasn't right

maybe his manager hasn't liked this approach and used it send out a message to 

His players and other managers and agent 

or maybe he's a completed money grabbing mercanary art that's hold the club to ransom for more money or w bigger move 

Maybe 

3 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Recently Tom Lees was reportedly the subject of a £5m bid from Burnley, who offered to pay him £25k a week.

The club agreed to match his wage offer and he stayed. This means Lees is on around £0.5million a year more than FF.

If I was FF I'd probably feel I deserved at least the same money as Lees

There's no way I'd withdraw labour like he has, presumably that's down to culture, or his agent, but he is pressing his point.

FF is by some distance the star of our team. He should be paid accordingly.

How much is FF on for you to make that calculation ? 

Guest Deleted member
1 minute ago, hugeowl said:

How much is FF on for you to make that calculation ? 

15k a week seems to be the most often quoted figure

3 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Recently Tom Lees was reportedly the subject of a £5m bid from Burnley, who offered to pay him £25k a week.

The club agreed to match his wage offer and he stated. This means Lees is on around £0.5million a year more than FF.

There's no way I'd withdraw labour line he has, presumably that's down to culture, but he is pressing his point.

I'd like to think most of the posters on here think the same Grandad but there's certain ways we conduct ourselves in our personal and professional lives and the way he's gone about this is stupid, fact of the matter is he's returned after the break and found himself in a slightly bigger pool than last year.

4 minutes ago, Grandad said:

The club agreed to match his wage offer and he stayed. This means Lees is on around £0.5million a year more than FF.

There's no way I'd withdraw labour like he has, presumably that's down to culture, or his agent, but he is pressing his point.

That is fair enough but last season was Forestieri's first at the club, he's recently extended his contract.

He's acting spoiled because we've brought in players of equal or better ability than him on equal or better pay,

and we've given the likes of Lees new deals after years of quality service. We're not a one man team.

We didn't just get to the play off's because of Forestieri.

It's been engineered by the greed of Forestieri and his agent.

The club are right to stand strong and refuse to let him go to a promotion rival

but if he get's the top flight move him and his agent want, then fair enough

get the best deal for the club and let him go but the club shouldn't be shafted by a greedy player

and his greedy agent after just one season and after already having a new contract.

9 minutes ago, Grandad said:

He was happy enough with his salary last season and when he signed his contract?

Guest BRADFIELDOWLS

OK , looks like FF and his agent have bottled it but does leave open them wanting to move to a Premiership club.

DC plays a blinder here, which with his dosh you can do, but we must now do a post Rooney scenario, forgive and forget, and get this guy playing again and winning games like Norwich. Remember, we'd all do the same and we tried to unsettle Alan Judge last season.

Also, sends a strong signal to other teams that we can't be messed with.

For me, our 4 points against 2 top teams is best start of all Championship teams, but we must get 4 points against Burton. 

If he's on 15k a week, I'd be surprised if we hadn't offered him a more lucrative contract.

Especially so given Lees' recently signed new contract thought to be worth 25k a week.

It may not make him the club's highest earner, but the likes of Abdi and Fletcher have been Premier League players.

1 minute ago, BRADFIELDOWLS said:

OK , looks like FF and his agent have bottled it but does leave open them wanting to move to a Premiership club.

DC plays a blinder here, which with his dosh you can do, but we must now do a post Rooney scenario, forgive and forget, and get this guy playing again and winning games like Norwich. Remember, we'd all do the same and we tried to unsettle Alan Judge last season.

Also, sends a strong signal to other teams that we can't be messed with.

For me, our 4 points against 2 top teams is best start of all Championship teams, but we must get 4 points against Burton. 

Come on mate, we are good but lets keep it real.

4 minutes ago, BRADFIELDOWLS said:

I like your style we get 4pts for a win , everybody else gets 3 

6 minutes ago, sweetsheri said:

He was happy enough with his salary last season and when he signed his contract?

We hadn't had a run to the PO Final the season before though had we, or a 15 goals scorer with nearly double figure assists... so then when you add his perceivable increase in worth, with others gaining increased contract extensions and new terms... there's something in that I'd say.

He has still gone about it wholly incorrectly but there's very rarely a single sided argument, opinion or root cause - almost always two sided overall.