FF Agent

1 hour ago, Tamworthowl said:

FF might be the "star" of our team, but I'd argue he is not the most valuable. Not at this time, at least.

Yesterday we played without FF and got a good point. Might have been a win with FF, might not.

Without Tom Lees, we would almost certainly have suffered a heavy defeat, even with FF.

As things stand now, we will miss FF, but we have decent options to cover for hIm. Tom Lees would have been replaced by Semedo. 

Westwood for me. I reckon he worth at least another 12 points a season compared to our other keepers and the majority of keepers in the division.

9 minutes ago, Freshfish said:

Seems it's Lucas Cominelli. I'm wondering if CC, when said the other day that an agent had approached him about a player and he told him to go away and that he only talks to players, meant this bloke.

Maybe he's got all @rsey and been bending FF's ear about how he knows better because of him one being a player. He also played for Newcastle and it seems, although based in Nottingham, they have an office in Gateshead.

I think it's called unsettling a player and trying it on. 

Then he needs unsettling, lucas f--ckin cominelli, any ideas anyone 

27 minutes ago, jonnyowl said:

That's how it should be, but if agent stands to get a big pay day out of it then you have to question their motives!

Look at the Pogba deal, agent got £24m, what if Man U refused to pay it? What would have Pogba done then being denied the chance to move clubs!

I think players should pay their agents after all they are representing them. I'd bet the amount they got paid for their services would then become much more reasonable. 

9 minutes ago, Freshfish said:

Seems it's Lucas Cominelli. I'm wondering if CC, when said the other day that an agent had approached him about a player and he told him to go away and that he only talks to players, meant this bloke.

Maybe he's got all @rsey and been bending FF's ear about how he knows better because of him one being a player. He also played for Newcastle and it seems, although based in Nottingham, they have an office in Gateshead.

I think it's called unsettling a player and trying it on. 

i thought that was about a player not playing? Could be similar though. I would imagine there's quite a few players who are more or less spoon fed and don't have a clue how to go about life in general.

Guest BRADFIELDOWLS

If it's Swansea who are in for him from Premiership, and Guidolin knows FF from Udinese, would you take £15 million?

Playing hardball's ok but WBA never recovered from that policy last year when their top striker got tapped up by Spurs.

He's still in a strop and stopped scoring.

Guest BRADFIELDOWLS

I think yesterday's results may at Newcastle and for Derby may have led agent and FF to bottle it, and agents' tweet seems to confirm this.

Great line for them now then. 

"Fernando wanted to play but couldn't for personal reasons. Carvalhal gave him no support and publicly shamed him for that. He has left Fernando with no choice but to leave the club". 

He loves being loved, blaming Carvalhal is ideal for Fernando.