FF Agent

Why are you trying to engineer a move and why has your client not informed his manager of these personal reasons? CC clearly stated that FF refused to play, he mentioned nothing about personal circumstances. I hope everyone involved in this tapping up are punished.

I don't think the club would have stood in his way if a Premiership club came in for him and the offer was decent.

This didn't start out with an offer from a Premiership club. More likely a bit of touting by the agent.

I think FF could do with saying his side of things fairly quickly.

I notice he hasn't handed in a request yet, but said his head wasn't right. Perhaps he thinks pulling out the squad when you're not up for it is ok and has failed to anticipate the vitriol. 

We've all assumed he is trying to force a move, but if he isn't he could do with saying so.

3 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

The personal reason being that he's a judas. 

The personal reason is that Forestieri and his agents heads have been turned and their eyes lit up by top flight interest. There's little chance of him going to a promotion rival but sounds to me like they're holding out for the bright lights of the promised land.

I remember Curbishley on Channel 5 this morning hinting at the "more money" idea. I was tempted to write a post about it earlier. Now having seen this post I am thinking it is more to do with this than Newcastle/Swansea.

Edited by iliveinthenow

A good source told me late last night that the reason he's kicked off is because fletchers contract says he gets a new Audi, (previously at Sunderland a Lamborghini) hence forth the bike protest.

apparently did get on the coach originally and was sent home for refusing to play.

seems like he is running the risk of being a very lonely man at swfc this season as teammates are increasingly fed up of "the FF show"