How many we sold for norwitch

I will have done the first three games, and for me, they're all away days. Can't believe we haven't sold out the Norwich allocation, as I needed six tickets and never even thought they'd make general sale. Ended up calling season ticket holders I know, who were not planning to travel, and in the end, managed to get six

2 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

I will have done the first three games, and for me, they're all away days. Can't believe we haven't sold out the Norwich allocation, as I needed six tickets and never even thought they'd make general sale. Ended up calling season ticket holders I know, who were not planning to travel, and in the end, managed to get six

Mate no point in putting your point across on here, you'll get labelled a finger pointer.

28 minutes ago, Ryan the owl said:

Mate no point in putting your point across on here, you'll get labelled a finger pointer.

But I'm not, everyone has their own, perfectly valid reasons why they can or can't attend. Collectively though, you'd have thought we could shift such a small amount Must say, I'm pretty shocked

1 minute ago, gurujuan said:

But I'm not, everyone has their own, perfectly valid reasons why they can or can't attend. Collectively though, you'd have thought we could shift such a small amount Must say, I'm pretty shocked

Which was exactly my point, I out of 42000 that made the trip to Wembley, we can't muster up 1900 for our first away game of the season, embarrassing, we definitely need to re-evaluate our so called 'big club' status.

50 minutes ago, Ryan the owl said:

Which was exactly my point, I out of 42000 that made the trip to Wembley, we can't muster up 1900 for our first away game of the season, embarrassing, we definitely need to re-evaluate our so called 'big club' status.

Reality check I'm afraid , given the right circumstances our away support is as good as any

but Norwich away on a Saturday , late kick off and on Sky don't fall into the right circumstances !!

if there was ever a game the team needs our support its this one !!!

having said that I am working but if I wasn't I would be there regardless of Sky      

29 minutes ago, Bassett's Allsorts said:

Has someone really just questioned why we can take 42,000 to Wembley but can't sell out 1,900 for Norwich away on a Saturday evening game live on Sky? Someone please tell me they haven't.

It's one of the true fans doing the questioning no doubt at all he also has a large mortgage and a family to think about plus work commitments over the weekend.

The rest of us that have done 1k + Wednesday games really ought to worship at the altar of his loyalty.

OR stop telling other fans when they should or shouldn't go.

11 hours ago, Ryan the owl said:

Christ, some on here really believe the "massive" poo , it was a wind up, we aren't Man Utd. Northampton and both Bristol clubs have at one time or another taken over 40k to Wembley, but would struggle to average 1.5k away most seasons. 3 away matches in a week, long journey and on sky 1.5k isn't bad and will probably be in the top 5 or 6 away supports at carrow road this season. It will also be 1 of our lowest away followings this season, please remember we very rarely take less than 1k away no matter what the circumstances and by the end of the season I expect our away to be over 2.5k again, that is great away support, and the numbers we were taking in previous years when the team were poo shows the quality and loyalty of our away support, please stop knocking it, as I said before, go and enjoy yourselves, but don't worry about us who cant . We will be watching it and with you in spirit, make us proud UTO!!