How many we sold for norwitch

5 minutes ago, pickledegghiderman said:

Blame sky. I know its nothing like going to the game but norwich is one of the harder grounds to get to and would probably end up costing around £100 for the day out. 1500 isnt great but it isnt poor either

Pretty sure Newcastle to Fulham on a Friday night is harder to get too and get back from, oh look, 7000+..

Just now, Ryan the owl said:

Well that pic states different, that's the whole away end as you can see the barrier on the stairs, there's not 500+ empty seats there..

I agree but does that small section hold 1900 ? it was a nothing game for us we lost 2-0 and the full attendance was 26 k

59 minutes ago, Ryan the owl said:

Boom, nail hit.

If we can muster up 1600 to take to burton for a teusday night game, we should be able to take 1900 for a Saturday game, albeit the first league away game of the season to one of our promotion rivals.

Not all of us can afford to go to every game, I'm now 46, have a nearly 2 year old daughter (and nagging gf) get paid minimum wage. I have never been to Burton (only ground in this league I have yet to visit), Burton is less than hour away, Norwich is about 4 hours away,I have been to Norwich 3 times previously, Norwich is on Tv, I know it is the 1st away match and would love to go, but guess what? I have chosen to go to Burton instead. I'm sure there are many others like me. That's why Burton sold out inside 2 days and Norwich is yet to. Those of you who are going, go make some noise, have a drink, enjoy yourselves, make us who couldn't make it envious, but please don't question our support, it is still very good, just cause 2 or 3 teams in this league now have better away support, does not degenerate ours. UTO!!

3 minutes ago, OWL1969 said:

Not all of us can afford to go to every game, I'm now 46, have a nearly 2 year old daughter (and nagging gf) get paid minimum wage. I have never been to Burton (only ground in this league I have yet to visit), Burton is less than hour away, Norwich is about 4 hours away,I have been to Norwich 3 times previously, Norwich is on Tv, I know it is the 1st away match and would love to go, but guess what? I have chosen to go to Burton instead. I'm sure there are many others like me. That's why Burton sold out inside 2 days and Norwich is yet to. Those of you who are going, go make some noise, have a drink, enjoy yourselves, make us who couldn't make it envious, but please don't question our support, it is still very good, just cause 2 or 3 teams in this league now have better away support, does not degenerate ours. UTO!!

Mate, you're mistaking my contents.

As I said previously, this isn't finger pointing at people who CAN'T GO, circumstances differ, I get that, I just don't understand the people that could easily go but won't, but they're the same people that will be fuming when they don't get a ticket to a big game, and they'll be wondering why.

Either way, I just think we should be selling out 1900, regardless of match circumstances. 

43 minutes ago, Ryan the owl said:

Mate, you're mistaking my contents.

As I said previously, this isn't finger pointing at people who CAN'T GO, circumstances differ, I get that, I just don't understand the people that could easily go but won't, but they're the same people that will be fuming when they don't get a ticket to a big game, and they'll be wondering why.

Either way, I just think we should be selling out 1900, regardless of match circumstances.

I understand what your saying and its not that I can't go, I could but then wouldn't have been able to afford to go to Burton too. So for me it was a choice of 1 or the other, I believe that will be the case for many others, most will choose the nearer, cheaper, never visited ground and watch the other on Tv. That's why the numbers are down on usual, sky has a big effect, you only have to look at Hull away last year to know this. Anyway hopefully it will not be far off full by Saturday evening. UTO!!

1 hour ago, OWL1969 said:

That should say 2 or 3 teams in this league now maybe have bigger support. Nobodies is better than ours, imo ours is THE BEST. Got to go now gf is nagging. (think she's after something, anyone willing to lend a hand? Or maybe more than a hand :-)

I'm going to this one. Not surprised that many people have chosen not to, with it being on sky and having the easier Burton match after.

Also I hate it when people on here moan at other fans for not going to matches. It has nothing to do with anyone else which matches another fan goes to. Whether you go to 1 big game, or 46 of them, We're All Wednesday Aren't We?

I'm not going, don't finish work until 16:00.

Had I not been at work I would have gone even if it is £35 and in Sky.

Got to wait until Birmingham to go to my 1st away game this season, Rubbish. Just how the fixtures have fell though.

It's not just the fact it's on SKY and a late kick off, aren't there no trains back to Sheffield afterwards? Pretty bad planning

Anyway I will be there. First time at Carrow Road actually. Looking forward to it.

7 minutes ago, Kate said:

It's not just the fact it's on SKY and a late kick off, aren't there no trains back to Sheffield afterwards? Pretty bad planning

Anyway I will be there. First time at Carrow Road actually. Looking forward to it.

You can get back to Doncaster but it is still ridiculous, Sky should be made to look at fans travel plans ahead of scheduling but they won't, in the new pick of games Villa get sent to Brighton on a Friday evening.