How many we sold for norwitch

Guest mrbluesky
19 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Remind me how many Villa brought, at considerably more, plus live on Sky, and a Sunday late kick off.

Ey,great comparision,Sundays a quieter day 2 hour plus less driving,FF gone :ph34r:

7 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Remind me how many Villa brought, at considerably more, plus live on Sky, and a Sunday late kick off.

On the basis that our allocation for the Norwich match is 1,947, how many tickets do you expect us to sell?

The 'late' kck off was not that much later than a Saturday match.

Remind me how far it is to Birmingham and the relative time spent in travelling the two round trips between Birmingham and Sheffield, and Sheffield and Norwich.

You are really struggling to be negative if you have to start criticising our away support.

30 minutes ago, HalfFull said:

On the basis that our allocation for the Norwich match is 1,947, how many tickets do you expect us to sell?

The 'late' kck off was not that much later than a Saturday match.

Remind me how far it is to Birmingham and the relative time spent in travelling the two round trips between Birmingham and Sheffield, and Sheffield and Norwich.

You are really struggling to be negative if you have to start criticising our away support.

Too many excuses, we really should sell out that allocation. It's our first away game in the championship, there's been plenty of time to budget for the trip. It's equally as far for me to travel to Norwich, it's just what you do

I thought we'd sell this out considering its the first league away game, being on sky has definitely stopped it selling out and having Burton 3 days later has also contributed! 4 of us will be there anyway and will be making a weekend of it aswell !

7 minutes ago, gurujuan said:

Too many excuses, we really should sell out that allocation. It's our first away game in the championship, there's been plenty of time to budget for the trip. It's equally as far for me to travel to Norwich, it's just what you do

Judging by the numbers that follow Wednesday away from home, I would suggest that is exactly just what our away supporters do.

30 minutes ago, HalfFull said:

Judging by the numbers that follow Wednesday away from home, I would suggest that is exactly just what our away supporters do.

Exactly, we have a well deserved reputation as a club with fantastic away support, so no room for complacency.

Just now, gurujuan said:

It's not pointing fingers, it's a collective thing, with over 20,000 season ticket holders, we really should be selling out a sub 2000 ticket allocation, for our first away league game of the season

Boom, nail hit.

If we can muster up 1600 to take to burton for a teusday night game, we should be able to take 1900 for a Saturday game, albeit the first league away game of the season to one of our promotion rivals.